retadin233

Donating

2 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone !
Writing here makes me one strange think about donating system, thing that makes me feel unsure about giving my credit card information to web site wich firstly didnt response fast to mine country and second i dont want to take another card in my pocket.
PayPal.
Im using it, im sure with it, its fastest way of shopping, their employееs answer my questions fast.
Im writing this to everyone stucked on my problem, to any moderators and mainly to the admins, we want to give you our money but we want do it safe.
Writing this i want you to think about PayPal, i want donate  but im stucked by current pay opportunites.
Thanks for the separated time and have a nice day!

I have posted on this before, but will try one last time to donate via PayPal.  I have tried every option on paywall: The Visa option hangs, then returns to the donate page with no explaination.  The Cherry option wants a paypal credit card which I don't have and won't get. MOL, if I use the US as my home offers two different weird options, I am not opening a different option to use the one on paywall; Razor won't let me in probably due to my IP address. Forget what other options failed to do, but I did try to use them.  I have used PayPal without any problem since 2002 to purchase books, fragrances, tools, and other things not readily available in the Philippines including WoW gold and EQ platinum.  The reason I can only use PayPal is because I am a retired American living in the Philippines.  I only use US banking facilities, including my credit cards, these have an FPO AP address attached to them.  Being in the Philippines, obviously my IP address is from here.  I would like to donate as I have to every EMU I have consistently used(mostly EQ), but my only option is not accepted here.  I would gladly donate, but have no usable option.