• Announcements

wowlolek

DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering - 9th orb missing!!!

22 posts in this topic

Hello,

the 9th orb for the wboss quest 'DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering' is missing! It is not where it should be........pls a quick fix or tip where you moved it....

link--> http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43798/danger-kosumoth-the-hungering

Edited by wowlolek
1 person likes this

up

I got absolutely no clue why it disappeared but i re-spawned it when i came home just now. 

1 person likes this

thx, just found it :) can confirm it is where it should be...

1 hour ago, Hearts said:

I got absolutely no clue why it disappeared but i re-spawned it when i came home just now. 

Heart seemin u such a good hearted person...mind fixing wod garrison follewer 'Ahm' so people can pick weapon illusion from enchant building (on sylvanas ofc)? pretty pls with sprinkles on top :)

Edited by wowlolek

Guys, I used the last sphere in the Eye, returned to Drak'thul used his sphere and....nothing happened. Do I need to collect all spheres in one session? Do relog not?

1 person likes this

Guys, I used the last sphere in the Eye, returned to Drak'thul used his sphere and....nothing happened. Do I need to collect all spheres in one session? Do relog not?

sorry. i do relog and quest appeared

So i looked up a guide for this, started the ''questline'' got 3-4 orbs and realized that i could be doing it way quicker just by doing the orbs by zone, little did i realize i needed to do it in a specific order. So i messed up the first try, i got all the orbs but in the wrong order. After that i tried again, this time i did everything as i should've but i did not get any world quest in eoa after i relogged. Is there any way too ''reset'' it so i can try it again ?

little did i know*

18 hours ago, Appelpastei said:

So i looked up a guide for this, started the ''questline'' got 3-4 orbs and realized that i could be doing it way quicker just by doing the orbs by zone, little did i realize i needed to do it in a specific order. So i messed up the first try, i got all the orbs but in the wrong order. After that i tried again, this time i did everything as i should've but i did not get any world quest in eoa after i relogged. Is there any way too ''reset'' it so i can try it again ?

Go to the last orb, use it, if it says "you cant use that right now" or something like that, you missed a part.

EDIT: Decided to investigate, ive identified an issue with the world quest. Waiting for Sovak to get home to fix it (the Dev who developed the world quest system)

1 hour ago, Hearts said:

Go to the last orb, use it, if it says "you cant use that right now" or something like that, you missed a part.

Whenever i use the last orb theres no message, but i remember on my first try i got that message.

1 hour ago, Hearts said:

EDIT: Decided to investigate, ive identified an issue with the world quest. Waiting for Sovak to get home to fix it (the Dev who developed the world quest system)

awesome :D

Same for me I did the 10 orbs in the right order and nothing happens no quest... 

I got the mount the day before yesterday.boss no drop,WQ reward it

3 hours ago, Fakerz said:

Same for me I did the 10 orbs in the right order and nothing happens no quest... 

You have to relog after completion and go to the spot where the boss spawns in order to receive the quest...

Edited by wowlolek

I did it yesterday, relogged today and still nothing (I've followed the mamytwink's guide so nothing is wrong with orbs)

did u go to the spawn location of the boss?

Yes I did :/

The issue where the World Quest doesnt appear should be solved now or the next crash, for the full effect to occur you might have to wait for a day or two for the World Quests to re-shuffle.

The issue was a weird zoning issue where the world quest was sharing quest pool with another zone, and when that zone had the maximum number of World quests appearing, this one wouldnt spawn. 
I never caught it in testing because of chance, this quest happened to be picked every day,  ofcourse when the world quest went to live, the universe decided to not pick this Quest for the pool and thus it didnt appear.

Thanks a lot for your investigation ! Have a nice week all 

Hello, i have one question.

I did this wednesday and got the pet. Can i try it again next week like in offy to get the mount?

Thanks for your job

Yes you can ;)

Did orb requirements same day was released, but today still no quest. Waited to quest re-shuffled, reloged, gone to boss spot... Nothing happens, no mission.