RedzRull

wow expansion LAST EXPANSION IS LIT!

23 posts in this topic

Do Firestorm will bring this all new expansion, hopefully it won't be like Legion, players were crashing when trying to join for like 15days or so lmao.

Edited by RedzRull
Typing mistakes
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um.. pretty sure stabilizing an expansion isn't that easy, you know, it's only normal for the server to crash because there were a lot of things that can cause crashes such as: objects, items, NPCs, zones and more it's normal and it's not easy you can't say "hopefully it won't be like Legion" developers are doing their best to fix these bugs and to stabilize the server. It bugs me off to see players say such things because it's only normal and you need to appreciate it because this is how it is to be on a private server, this isn't retail!

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Friend said:

Um.. pretty sure stabilizing an expansion isn't that easy, you know, it's only normal for the server to crash because there were a lot of things that can cause crashes such as: objects, items, NPCs, zones and more it's normal and it's not easy you can't say "hopefully it won't be like Legion" developers are doing their best to fix these bugs and to stabilize the server. It bugs me off to see players say such things because it's only normal and you need to appreciate it because this is how it is to be on a private server, this isn't retail!

Yeah yeah, but let's take Mist of Pandaria as an example, ages and ages this expansions still full of bugs, why do other private servers got pandaria with 0 bugs and Firestorm still have it bugged, lmfao there is some things Pandaria's players reported it several well thousands of times and it still bugged till now, simple things such as NPC, Quests, Pets.

And I do apperciate since it's private server and it's free, but don't try to convince me that they are not making money from this, because no one would like to run such a big server for 0 outcome/income. However, Personally I do know it's hard, but yeah hopefully if they are thinking to bring the latest expansion hopefully it won't be a crap expansion because of bug. And I suggest that if they fix WoD, MoP, Legion and clean them from bugs then they may start thinking adding Battle of Azeroth and maybe WoW: Classic as well, by doing this Firestorm will be the best private server for sure.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason why bugs on MoP aint fixed is because nobody gives a crap about MoP

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is most of the developers are on legion, now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 3:10 PM, Friend said:

Um.. pretty sure stabilizing an expansion isn't that easy, you know, it's only normal for the server to crash because there were a lot of things that can cause crashes such as: objects, items, NPCs, zones and more it's normal and it's not easy you can't say "hopefully it won't be like Legion" developers are doing their best to fix these bugs and to stabilize the server. It bugs me off to see players say such things because it's only normal and you need to appreciate it because this is how it is to be on a private server, this isn't retail!

well its more trigger me than server crash itself when you add pay 2 win aspect to shop as loot boxs and selling gold and thats destroy the economy of the game and yes its free server but developer take money too from the shop

Edited by omarx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, omarx said:

well its more trigger me than server crash itself when you add pay 2 win aspect to shop as loot boxs and selling gold and thats destroy the economy of the game and yes its free server but developer take money too from the shop

Pay 2 win, oh my sides. You honestly have never seen what pay to win truly looks like if you believe loot boxs and selling gold is pay to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RedzRull said:

Yeah yeah, but let's take Mist of Pandaria as an example, ages and ages this expansions still full of bugs, why do other private servers got pandaria with 0 bugs and Firestorm still have it bugged, lmfao there is some things Pandaria's players reported it several well thousands of times and it still bugged till now, simple things such as NPC, Quests, Pets.

And I do apperciate since it's private server and it's free, but don't try to convince me that they are not making money from this, because no one would like to run such a big server for 0 outcome/income. However, Personally I do know it's hard, but yeah hopefully if they are thinking to bring the latest expansion hopefully it won't be a crap expansion because of bug. And I suggest that if they fix WoD, MoP, Legion and clean them from bugs then they may start thinking adding Battle of Azeroth and maybe WoW: Classic as well, by doing this Firestorm will be the best private server for sure.

Once again you're taking this too easily, friend. You need to understand that opening a new expansion isn't so easy please understand that we don't have one million developers we have at least 14 - 17 I am not sure but still you must understand that they are mostly working on Legion and only one developer is on the Mists of Pandaria expansion it has bugs because we have don't have enough developers working on it, we have only one and only one or two quality assurance members on the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

And of course, they are making some money out of it, not that much, but they do. The last expansion if Firestorm is gonna release it it's gonna be insanely insanely hard to stabilize it and to make it without bugs. Why? Because we'll most likely be the first server to release and it's normal for us to have a ton of bugs because we don't have enough experience with the expansion itself, you're taking things too simply you think it's easy to fix one million bugs in a day a week a month well, it's not it's not that easy and we're doing our best to make it a good experience for the players even if it's not we're working on the server all the time nonstop.

You can't tell the developers to pay attention to old expansions because not everyone has your opinion and they think old expansions should be fixed and even if so, we can't do that because we don't have enough developers to work on each expansion Legion gets most of the attention because it has more content, it has more bugs to fix and it needs more work! Eventually, we'll get everything covered. Hopefully.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this server is truly pay to win, buying legendaries? AK? AP? gold? lmao, no idea why i m still playing here.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Appelpastei said:

The reason why bugs on MoP aint fixed is because nobody gives a crap about MoP

Stay polite because in fact I personally "don't give a crap about your unpolite opinion" , And just to let you know there is more than 2k player playing MoP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedzRull said:

Stay polite

i am polite, if i wasn't polite i would've said something other than ''crap''.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zsolt166 said:

Well, this server is truly pay to win, buying legendaries? AK? AP? gold? lmao, no idea why i m still playing here

Are you suffering from a mental disease ? if you think buying loot boxes and ak from the website shop is p2w then you should just get lost, dont worry, you wont be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appelpastel, would you kindly get lost yourself?  It will be appreciated even.  Thank you for your contribution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sacredheals said:

Pay 2 win, oh my sides. You honestly have never seen what pay to win truly looks like if you believe loot boxs and selling gold is pay to win.

i know pay 2 win more than you from korean games , but korean games is different story , you really truely don't understand what concept of pay 2 win is , anything help you or give you advantage over a player by real money is pay 2 win no matter in what form , and like i said they add gold to the game so its not only loot so you can use this gold to buy whatever you want from AH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, omarx said:

i know pay 2 win more than you from korean games , but korean games is different story , you really truely don't understand what concept of pay 2 win is , anything help you or give you advantage over a player by real money is pay 2 win no matter in what form , and like i said they add gold to the game so its not only loot so you can use this gold to buy whatever you want from AH

"Korean games" where have i ever mentioned anything about those? Have you played on a private server where you can buy the latest and highest item level pvp and pve gear as well as trinkets? By the looks of it you didn't. So tell me what advantage do players have over others with what firestorm offers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sinkela said:

Appelpastel, would you kindly get lost yourself?  It will be appreciated even.  Thank you for your contribution.

I was going to say exactly the same thing +1 for this one.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sinkela said:

Appelpastel, would you kindly get lost yourself?  It will be appreciated even.  Thank you for your contribution.

Whats with the hate ? Did i offend you ? just tell me to get lost without a reason, lel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need explanation:  u said the same and more rudeness.  Are you surprised to hear your own words?  Comes around, goes around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's "What goes around, comes around". ME NO ENGLANDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 4:17 AM, Agronnak said:

It's "What goes around, comes around". ME NO ENGLANDO

Stop lying, you do speak ENGRISH too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I no speak London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 3:55 PM, Appelpastei said:

Whats with the hate ? Did i offend you ? just tell me to get lost without a reason, lel

lol dude gtfoh if firestorm is not pay to win than none game is pay to win.....LOL...just let the big boys speak appel !! thx in advance

Edited by shozegeneze
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all, Since this thread has caused too much drama (in my opinion) I am going to just remove this thread from here. Please next time try having a more relaxed and chilled thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.