Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D1egox234

[Declined] This would be pretty cool for the server [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: This would be pretty cool for the server

Type: In-game

Description: 

I recently started to play PVE on the Legion server and something that i actually couldn't believe it's that some "important" raids of older expansion are still bugged.

The thing is that i, as a "new" player (have like 1 or 2 months on post-game), can't believe that some of the good old raids are still bugged like Ice Citadel, Dragon Soul and Throne of the Four Winds, and this doesn't give a nice appearance to a server that has a Shop... A p2w shop to be honest...

So guys, please give some love to the old content, fix at least the important raids and f2p wow community will show interest to this server even more.

I know that you guys can <3.

Edited by D1egox234

Icecrown Citatdel works, it drops gear, gives titles and bosses can be killed. Dragon soul works as well except for madness of deathwing. I don't know about throne of four winds. Also having lootboxes isn't pay 2 win, so many players complain about it but you guys have never played on p2w server. A player bought 120 boxes got only two 880 pieces a bunch of ap and mats. No legendary. The developers are busy as it is fixing new content for progression and couldn't care less about previous xpac raids.