Followers 0
uglyboy

second wind

2 posts in this topic

second wind is bugged 

at full pvp geared i heal for around 6k

i guess if i had 200k health that would be right but i have 574k

do the math

there are some videos online regarding this server proving my point that it is healing for way less and should be at least around 12k as in real mop it was sometimes around 15k

If you wont fix hunter damage bugs can you at least fix this? it is a pretty major bug and has been here from the start

On 11/19/2017 at 0:20 PM, uglyboy said:

it is a pretty major bug and has been here from the start

oh fuck yes  i love completely accurate posts like this

i guess warriors being unkillable at the "start" was a figment of bad players imaginations?  i was actually here at the start and i can tell you with 100% certainty that "since the start" up until about 2 years ago, warriors were unkillable in pvp 1v1 because of second winds broken bullshit.  the fact that you as a warrior are complaining about your class being broken is actually hilarious to me.  

"do the math"   fuck you, you lazy useless cunt.  you do the fucking math and post a tracker ticket.  and when you DO the math please remember the things you are forgetting in this crying bullshit excuse for a post.  like battle fatigue and facts xD

gtfo  

edit: just saw who you are ... JOHNNYDANGER LOLOLOOOLO

lets look at johnnydanger's playing history

come online and bg > get rekt by everyone because you suck so fucking bad at this game > cry in world chat about hunters > blame everyone but yourself for you getting donkey fucked > rage quit > come back 3 months later, do it all again.   been going on what? 2, 3 years now?  

fR6sakxO.jpg

Edited by Blatancy
4 people like this