sorjai123,

In store legendary box rigged or am I unlucky?

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

not to disrespect. I’ve paid for $200 for loot boxes and have not received a single LEGENDARY item.

im disappointed and disasitisfied.

is there anyone I speak to? GM? Personal donations? I’ve been a fan since the beginning. Please help.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, sorjai123, said:

Hi,

not to disrespect. I’ve paid for $200 for loot boxes and have not received a single LEGENDARY item.

is there anyone I speak to? GM? Personal donations? I’ve been a fan since the beginning. Please help.

legos aint so important did u get 885/890/895s(ilvl) items ? they are the shite fam

I get that I've gotte 895 head piece, chest and so forth. The main attraction to the loot boxes were the chance to open a legendary. zero % chance. really want my money back

On 11/25/2017 at 3:15 AM, sorjai123, said:

Hi,

They won't give you a legendary just because you didn't get it from a loot box. Legendaries have a VERY low drop chance and getting a lot of ~880 gear is way better than a legendary.

i use really money to buy tons of loot box too , but didn't get single legendary thats stupid

Whats stupid is that you bought loot boxes expecting a guarunteed lego drop. No offence.

1 person likes this

You've wasted your money on your own will so stop crying about it. You cant just ask for a refund, that is ridiculous and childish. Spent money, deal with it. Offence meant.

1 person likes this

Exactly. No one forced you to use your money. You used it at your own risk and you got rekt expecting it was pay to win.

The instore legendary boxes don't have bad luck protection on them(thank god lol) so its going to be random no matter how many you open.