Myriandore

Broken Feral Druid

7 posts in this topic

How many feral druids do you see in raids? NONE.

That sums up perfectly how behind and beyond broken the feral spec is.

And NO. Contrary to a previous post by a dev, it is far from fixed.

I have patiently waited until I got the 553 4 set bonus with a couple of heroic pieces before posting here.

At equal or superior gear ilvl:

- single target: feral consistently performs marginally less - but considering teh class has never been a pure dps class, I could live with this lacking small damage output anomaly;

- aoe: feral is below poor - I won't even elaborate. you MUST try and see yourselves. 

- switching targets: starved af, regen bugged.

(Also Omen of Clarity is bugged and consumes energy.)

I sure hope devs can have a serious good look into the spec

Cheers

naeth

I do more AOE damage wearing non gemmed / non enchanted / random stats 496 timeless Island on my arms warrior, than I do on my 553 x4 set bonus with x2 heroic pieces feral druid.

That's why I am bumping my own post in the hope that the Firestorm entity is able to appreciate that class balance is just as important a pre requisite, as loot boxes for this game to survive.

Silly me expecting pay to win server to care about class mechanics...

oi, you realize that there arent a lot of devs working on the mop realm right ? they dont have time for every little thing. And if feral is so damn bugged, why not just reroll ?

1 hour ago, Appelpastei said:

oi, you realize that there arent a lot of devs working on the mop realm right ? they dont have time for every little thing. And if feral is so damn bugged, why not just reroll ?

Because he want to play as feral, why you just don't mind your business? 

7 minutes ago, RedzRull said:

Because he want to play as feral, why you just don't mind your business?

How about no ? im free to comment on any post i want on this forum.

RedzRull is right. I'm not a FOTM sheep. I play for fun. 

Anyone can be a good feral; but it takes exceptional skills to be great. That's why IMO everything feels meh. 

TBH since TBC feral have never been buffed to top dps charts. First we were utility specs, then the DEVS gave us a little love so we could compete. So I'm used to a gimped dps.

And it makes it even sweeter to beat pure dps specs this way playing a complex class with loads of positioning requirements ! 

But here on Firestorm it's just effing criminal.... Feral output is so low!... it's just ridiculous.

Wearing a 4 set bonus my AOE gets out dps'd by a warrior wearing blues and greenies... It'll take DEVS 15 mins tops to gear a test char and see for themselves ! 

But OFC they won't invest in that aspect of the game....

Makes me vomit thinking of the loyalty I gave this server... 

1 person likes this