Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zaesis

blue gear from mm+13

14 posts in this topic

Good afternoon. 

I think all of us are getting tired of this bug and lots of people think it is done on porpose so players have to buy loot boxes to get 890/895 gear titanforged. 

After doing a mythic+13 MoS, all of us got blue gear. No purple gear as it should drop..

not only we got 865 gear (the minimum based ilvl should be higher on mm+13).. but BLUE!! blue gear wtf!

I have printsceens... fix this please. Not only is not blizlike but it kills everyones mood for the rest of the day.

This is killing mythic+ players and the game itself. think about what you're doing.

WoWScrnShot_113017_125326.jpg

WoWScrnShot_113017_125328.jpg

WoWScrnShot_113017_125334.jpg

WoWScrnShot_113017_125431.jpg

2 people like this

It could be green for all we care, as long as the stats and ilvl are correct. It should be 870 minimum on +13 and +14 though.

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/news/post/401

Edited by Agronnak
1 person likes this

But but but... muh purple!

Teh purple shows taht yo art guuud!

Yes indeed, there seems to be a 5 ilvl discrepancy.

Edited by Savagery
1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Agronnak said:

It could be green for all we care, as long as the stats and ilvl are correct. It should be 870 minimum on +13 and +14 though.

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/news/post/401

do people in retail 7.1.5 used to get blue/green items from mm+? no. it never hapened. Not mm+ content. even if you do normal mythic, it is purple color gear.

And the post u link doesn't mention any blue/green changes. Just the ilvl that was increased. 

I never saw anyone getting this type of gear in retail.. never hapened. Only on low content like normal/heroic dungeons. 

And no one likes this type of gear. it makes no sence getting it on mm+ content. 

I know it's not meant to be any other color than purple lol All I said is that it doesn't matter which color it is as long as the stats/ilvl are correct. Da fuck do I care if an item is green or purple. I want what's best, not what looks better. It doesn't even change anything visually besides the Character tab. 

Edited by Agronnak

4 hours ago, Zaesis said:

do people in retail 7.1.5 used to get blue/green items from mm+? no. it never hapened. Not mm+ content. even if you do normal mythic, it is purple color gear.

And the post u link doesn't mention any blue/green changes. Just the ilvl that was increased. 

I never saw anyone getting this type of gear in retail.. never hapened. Only on low content like normal/heroic dungeons. 

And no one likes this type of gear. it makes no sence getting it on mm+ content. 

Seems like my joke got a bit lost on you :)

I am genuinely surprised anyone would seriously get angry over a color in his character gear selection tab.

1. "lots of people think it is done on porpose so players have to buy loot boxes to get 890/895 gear titanforged"

This is pure paranoia. Anyone would have to be batshit insane to buy lootbox only because of cosmetic gear color.
And anyone who has some sanity left will tell you this.

2. but BLUE!! blue gear wtf!

Rage moar pls. It just undelines the insanity of the whole thing.

3. It kills everyones mood for the rest of the day.

Did I mention things that underline insanity?
You seriously have bad mood from this for the rest of the day?
I can give you some contact information on psychiatric help...

4. This is killing mythic+ players and the game itself. Think about what you're doing.

All of the above combined.

At first I was joking, man, but seeing that you are probably serious and continue in your discourse, I felt the need to pinpoint the totally skewed thinking you show us here. Please, go do something else than playing for some time. It seems like it is taking toll on your mental health. I am not joking nor making fun of you in this paragraph.

Edited by Savagery
1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Savagery said:

1. "lots of people think it is done on porpose so players have to buy loot boxes to get 890/895 gear titanforged"

This is pure paranoia. Anyone would have to be batshit insane to buy lootbox only because of cosmetic gear color.
And anyone who has some sanity left will tell you this.

2. but BLUE!! blue gear wtf!

Rage moar pls. It just undelines the insanity of the whole thing.

3. It kills everyones mood for the rest of the day.

Did I mention things that underline insanity?
You seriously have bad mood from this for the rest of the day?
I can give you some contact information on psychiatric help...

4. This is killing mythic+ players and the game itself. Think about what you're doing.

All of the above combined.

At first I was joking, man, but seeing that you are probably serious and continue in your discourse, I felt the need to pinpoint the totally skewed thinking you show us here. Please, go do something else than playing for some time. It seems like it is taking toll on your mental health. I am not joking nor making fun of you in this paragraph.

lol... Savagery... you fucker..

Maybe you are the one who needs that doctor. maybe you have psycological problems and use this post to insult others about your own issues. Basicly i make a post about something that is not right and clearly bugged and you call me mental and insane just because of that.... i dont need your opinion because it doesnt help the situation .

And why do you say "cosmetic" gear color? no one is talking about cosmetic... green<blue<purple<orange.. if you know what "<" means. 

and btw.. if you respond to this comment, ill just ignore you. I dont care about what you say. no one needs your destructive comments full of insults. 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Savagery said:

Seems like my joke got a bit lost on you :)

PS: This shows the type of person you are. 

8 hours ago, Agronnak said:

I know it's not meant to be any other color than purple lol All I said is that it doesn't matter which color it is as long as the stats/ilvl are correct. Da fuck do I care if an item is green or purple. I want what's best, not what looks better. It doesn't even change anything visually besides the Character tab. 

Hmm..  So, are the stats the same when it changes color? I always remember this type of gear (blue/green) to be bad gear.. from other expantions.. i haven't checked if the stats are the same when it is purple (including intelect). it is the same then ye.. of course is not a big deal. Now i understand what the other fucker was saying when he ment "cosmetic". 

ty Agronnak, you were helpful. I'll check the stats when i get another blue gear.

If anyone has that info (the stats) plz post it here.

Edited by Zaesis

Hello,

first of all please stay at the topic and prevent insults of any kind here. Now about your problem:
It's not intended at all to let players drop blue gear and only sell purple gear through lootboxes - that's bullshit...

Anyways, we'll take care of that issue to see what's wrong as this is of course not the loot behaviour we aim to have. We want it blizzlike.

Regards,

Misahky

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Misahky said:

Hello,

first of all please stay at the topic and prevent insults of any kind here. Now about your problem:
It's not intended at all to let players drop blue gear and only sell purple gear through lootboxes - that's bullshit...

Anyways, we'll take care of that issue to see what's wrong as this is of course not the loot behaviour we aim to have. We want it blizzlike.

Regards,

Misahky

Oh God bless you!!! 

4 hours ago, Zaesis said:

Hmm..  So, are the stats the same when it changes color? I always remember this type of gear (blue/green) to be bad gear.. from other expantions.. i haven't checked if the stats are the same when it is purple (including intelect). it is the same then ye.. of course is not a big deal. Now i understand what the other fucker was saying when he ment "cosmetic". 

ty Agronnak, you were helpful. I'll check the stats when i get another blue gear.

Oh, my comments are usually pretty helpful. But seeing that you already received a very satisfactory expalanation and continued to dwell on the color made me think there is some fun to be had :))

14 hours ago, Zaesis said:

Stats scale with ilvl, not rarity(common(white or gray), uncommon(green), rare(blue), epic(purple) and legendary(orange)). The stats are correct, the color isn't.

1 person likes this