swada

[Declined] Suggestion for Boris and rewards [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Suggestion for Boris and rewards

Type: In-game

Description: 

Hello everyone!

Old Pandashan player here.

I've been a player here on the 7th of January, 2013. and I just returned to the server and the community.

I just becamed a uncle and that was the reason why I was not here since December of 2016.

I heard that when the server celebrates something, they are going to release the NPC "Boris" and I think it is very cool. The player gets a level 90 boost and Malevolent Gladiator set but my suggestion is to add the Tyrannical set instead of the Malevolent set.

Now you are asking why? Well, it's because it would be easier for the players to gear up from the Tyrannical set to Prideful. Or to add PvE also so the player can choose between PvP and PvE.

Now about my my real suggestion!

The community and me would appreciate if you guys give to all player some some Firestorm Points (ofcourse per IP)... like a 100 Firestorm Points and to the really old players since the first day to the end of Pandashan a 100 more  Firestorm Points. Ofcouse the player that started for example "March, 2013" he or she needs to send the old email confirmation when he or she created his/her account.

Thanks!

-zizy

2 people like this

Nice idea  tho there was once a npc who boost  instantly to 90 but they removed it it was there for a short time,not a bad idea they should set npc with tyranical gear and allow players to buy tyranical pvp gear for gold instead of honor or conquest points,the second thing i agree they should give all players like 100fp since its hardly to donate and just few people donate on this server... goodluck in your idea and head up also pls check my idea to add arenas and bg from last expansions. Bg like Wintergrasp and Tol Barad and arenas like circle of blood etc... glhf cheers!