Bestial

Introducing... Greymane (A PvP experience like never before)

98 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Cowface said:

remove stat templates completely they are stupid anyway ... this is a great way to make a perfect legion server fixing all the stupid little crap blizzard added

without them you cant even pvp!
just go duel and you will see how fast someone can kill you

1 person likes this

i know that... i guess its Blizzards fault all the way then...  FeelsBadMan :gun:

Give instant 50 honor talent

22 minutes ago, Bestial said:

you get 1% overall stats per 10ilvls!
So being honest ilvl doesn't mean much on pvp
It will help but its mostly skill based

840 ilvl guys have 2400k on PvP if he has a melee. 880+ have 3000k+ on PvP! 

It's not 1%

4 minutes ago, dean said:

840 ilvl guys have 2400k on PvP if he has a melee. 880+ have 3000k+ on PvP! 

It's not 1%

that's due to the 34 traits buff
Ap easy to farm with max artifact knowledge

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Bestial said:

Guy, 1 ilvl = 12k HP 

Its nor just traits

We will be massacred

24 minutes ago, Bestial said:

And i did a post on bugtracker about a important pvp bug, please, check and remove that bug in Greymane: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/51311

35 minutes ago, dean said:

Guy, 1 ilvl = 12k HP 

Its nor just traits

We will be massacred

Your approach is that you should be given completely everything the minute you log in to the new server, so you can immediatelly cross-realm compete with people who spend some effort on getting their gear? That would be an immediate death sentence to PvP on Sylvanas. Why the hell would I spend ANY time on Sylvanas doing PvP at all, when I can simply create new characters on Greymane, getting everything immediately? Trying to PvP from Sylvanas would mean I would be constantly disadvantaged. Please, think a bit more before you post.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, dean said:

And i did a post on bugtracker about a important pvp bug, please, check and remove that bug in Greymane: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/51311

And what is more, you post things that are completely irrelevant. And completely unimportant.

I disagree with every single thing you said.

The current plan posits at least some character development, challenge, and cross-realm balance.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Bestial said:

Isso é devido aos 34 traços buff
Ap fácil de cultivar com o máximo conhecimento de artefatos

Do we will have to farm artifact power?

when will be the opning of the serveur i mean the date? 

troller learn to read.....................................................................................

2 hours ago, Savagery said:

And what is more, you post things that are completely irrelevant. And completely unimportant.

I disagree with every single thing you said.

The current plan posits at least some character development, challenge, and cross-realm balance.

Irrelevant? And why you post about MINE post if it is irrelevant? 

To me, this talent is important, so let me post my report.

2 hours ago, Savagery said:

Your approach is that you should be given completely everything the minute you log in to the new server, so you can immediatelly cross-realm compete with people who spend some effort on getting their gear? That would be an immediate death sentence to PvP on Sylvanas. Why the hell would I spend ANY time on Sylvanas doing PvP at all, when I can simply create new characters on Greymane, getting everything immediately? Trying to PvP from Sylvanas would mean I would be constantly disadvantaged. Please, think a bit more before you post.

Yes, that's a P V P realm, so we should to get all in max. The Sylvanas sons just have to cry, Sylvanas is PvE, i'm dont care about Sylvanas.

2 minutes ago, dean said:

Yes, that's a P V P realm, so we should to get all in max. The Sylvanas sons just have to cry, Sylvanas is PvE, i'm dont care about Sylvanas.

With 25 AK you can get to lvl 34 AP in 2 days!
You have to understand you will be fighting chars from sylvanas who aren't premade and who don't start with 840 and 25 ak!
We have to balance stuff
And we cant give you everything in a plate
Do you want to be a bit more powerful? Get your hands dirty, farm AP! As i said above will be easy to max it out for pvp!

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Bestial said:

With 25 AK you can get to lvl 34 AP in 2 days!
You have to understand you will be fighting chars from sylvanas who aren't premade and who don't start with 840 and 25 ak!
We have to balance stuff
And we cant give you everything in a plate
Do you want to be a bit more powerful? Get your hands dirty, farm AP! As i said above will be easy to max it out for pvp!

I hope, i was so excited to Greymane. Please, do your best.

5 hours ago, stasyok said:

I personally think that AP should not be a factor in PvP and that the only thing that matter is skill.You should just give everyone and item that gives you 100 Mil AP so everyone can have 54 traits and get to PvPing instantly.

5 hours ago, benameen said:

Yeah AP should not be a thing 

5 hours ago, ShamconaGCD said:

I must agree with this. 

5 hours ago, ShamconaGCD said:

+1 Agree with this.

5 hours ago, dean said:

+1 here

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Elyra said:

+1 

We all want, give us! Like a democracy.

It is stupid to enablee cross realm BG and Arena. It is unfair to Sylvanas and make no sence. 

If enough PVPers play in this realm, there is no need to cross relam with Sylvanas. If not, what does a new realm with no enough player to queue Arena and BG make sence?

Thus just let PVPers get all thing once login to let them have fun in their PVP realm. Enable cross realm will make Greymane dead as WOD tournament realm.Most People play there aim to farm some account-wide things

1 person likes this

Could be get honor talents if not traits please?

1 person likes this

Give prestige 1 too since it takes ALOT of time to get to max honor level to get all talents... and will be useless pvp realm without this honor talents , as for traits it ok we can farm 

1 person likes this

Ye we can farm AP no problemos my muchachos but pvp talents?!?!?!? not really imagine mage (i main it thats why i give it as example) without pvp talents they are lame af theres only retard who would lose vs FM (feral/mage my main 2s comp) if both of us got no talents.Just take it in cosinderation and give us feedback.

GREYMANE HYPE!!!

1 person likes this

nice! 

I`m ok farming ap with 25 ak, but pvp talents are the real power: the templates were just to create an ilusion. If ilvl gives max 10% stats how can I hit max with rogue below 750 ilvl 500k from dfa and an almost full player hit 1m, bc pvp talents or maybe something i miss too

I do not like this idea one bit. What is the point of making a new realm just for PvP. You will divide the legion population into two. I will tell you the two scenarios that are going to happen. Scenario 1: People will go to the new realm and the old realm will lose a portion of the players. Then, we will have two medium populated realms. Scenario 2: Only a small portion of the population will move to the new realm, and it will be unpopulated and it will be either like WoD or the vanilla realm that people tried and finally left. There are no winning scenarios.