Bestial

Introducing... Greymane (A PvP experience like never before)

98 posts in this topic

I agree with giving max honor lvl/prestige 1 instantly.

I also like having 25 AK. The grind to 34 is no big deal. Wouldn't prefer to have everything instantly in case of full traits.

Cross-realm BGs and arenas are great for not splitting the population in half but even improving the pvp population.

Overall - 1v1, special pvp currency, templates everywhere, reset CDs for duels...great job, I am really super hyped for this realm, finally pvpers don't have to pve for gear. You basically fixed all that Blizzard messed up and I am happy that I play on a private server just for these reasons.

1 thing I am still missing though would be ARENA SPECTATOR.

1 person likes this

I can't wait for this realm to open. What a Christmas gift ey? cross realm is a good idea, especially as a lot of players (lets be honest, a lot of them) will be going to this new realm. and players who want to both PvP and PvE will not suffer with the queue times. I enjoy Both PvP and PvE, so an option to where you can not be instant max would be a nice addition (for me personally, though I don't care to much if this wouldn't happen) I just miss the open world PvP fights while levelling that is what made me keep playing the game, the only thing that I thought was missing in most servers. xmas is coming early this year bois.

Also, I never really got the chance to pvp a lot on legion (mainly because I only have 2 110's and got bored with both of the classes as i never ever played them properly before. I'm more of a caster.) so I cant say about the AP farm, but i agree with the fact we should have something to farm and not just gear we need some sense of accomplishment.

Will there be a t-mog vendor for the special currency? i hope so personally

WIll there be any use of Loyalty points on this new realm?

Oh another thing, (Joking not joking...) remove Demon Hunter lmao.

1 person likes this

3s a bracket worth rewarding am i right?

40a09403b5afb481a1a0a20f9bc5e6f1.png

3 people like this

5 hours ago, AlanWatts said:

Bit out of topic but you are right...rewarding 3v3 on a private server is ridiculous. People that want to be Blizzlike in rewarding pvp should check the pvp on the official server and see 3s there.

On 05/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, kaylara said:

when will be the opning of the serveur i mean the date? 

15th December, 2K17 at 4:00PM CET.

On 07/12/2017 at 3:52 AM, Sam said:

I do not like this idea one bit. What is the point of making a new realm just for PvP. You will divide the legion population into two. I will tell you the two scenarios that are going to happen. Scenario 1: People will go to the new realm and the old realm will lose a portion of the players. Then, we will have two medium populated realms. Scenario 2: Only a small portion of the population will move to the new realm, and it will be unpopulated and it will be either like WoD or the vanilla realm that people tried and finally left. There are no winning scenarios.

Because US PvP players don't give a single damn about PvE stuff?

1 person likes this

So has Sylvanas been removed? its not on the realms (at website) and when i try to login it just auto Dc's

6 minutes ago, Pomplex said:

So has Sylvanas been removed? its not on the realms (at website) and when i try to login it just auto Dc's

Today, between 10am and 11am (CET) we'll migrate the infrastructure of Sylvanas so that you can have a better quality of play. During this hour, the realm will be unavailable. When the process is completed, we'll make a new announcement. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Awesome! I didn't see any announcement but maybe i'm just blind. Thanks for the information Bestial. Keep up the good work!

They didn't announce anything before that, that's why everyone panicked... 
"When the process is completed, we'll make a new announcement" : sure, but it would have been a good idea to inform us that you would shut the server down before doing so ^^

5a2aab24d0ecf_fsmtypogreymane.thumb.jpg.861c0283a848cc739a6ac4b207b8f52c.jpg

^ Search a Typo :D

tigd-2017.png

Edited by Tigd

On 12/7/2017 at 11:23 AM, AlanWatts said:

3s bracket btw hahahahahahaha

IMG_1954.JPG

Should let us cut/paste one char :D 

oops, just saw we get 110lvl with 840ilvl. :o
that's even higher ilvl i have rn xD

okay okay
thanks firestorm
fix alliance's DCs from BGs, thanks :P:P

Edited by Edgie

ilvl in pvp means just that u get more hp nothing else dmg will stay the same all the time, and those traits which they sayin 35 of them u get just 1% in total dmg in pvp nothing else,.. thats the diffrence between ilvl stuff lol, what do you guys exept? go play tetris if youre not interested in it but im for it for sure

On 05/12/2017 at 7:55 PM, Bestial said:

you get 1% overall stats per 10ilvls!
So being honest ilvl doesn't mean much on pvp
It will help but its mostly skill based

I guess, or FOTM based :P

4 minutes ago, Funkymoonkin said:

I guess, or FOTM based :P

Or better bugged template based :D

1 person likes this

I do not think so :P

Farming Artifact Knowledge shouldn't be a thing on an instant 100 Legion Tournament Realm.

The unique thing about an arena server is, that you can join into arenas/bgs very quickly without wasting time to farm something which is necessary for pvp.

Of course i agree, that the farming won't take long with 25 AK but if you have more chars and more accounts, it's quiete annoying and it is always the same process so it becomes really really boring also since it is crossrealm with Slyvanas, where most have full traits, you have to do bg's or skirm to get traits before you can do comptitive PvP because traits are insanly important and without traits you are really far behind others: Which means, that you need to farm AP first before you can actuall queue arena, so it is holding some1 back and it's not possible to instant que competitive pvp.

Things like 3rd relic

Honortalents

Traits

should be aviable from begining. The rest like gear, mounts, transmogs etc can require farming, since it doesn't affect the pvp in any way and everyone is equal to eachother.

Also please ban any transmog, mount, tabard from sylvanas on greymane. I don't wanna see people running with mounts, transmogs they have earned/donated sylvanas  and use it on greymane. Fresh new start for everyone.

Edited by Cara
1 person likes this

Here is a script of mine of things, I’d like to see. Please let me know, what you think about it.

(ignore the VIP stuff, since you already using a different vip system)

💡 PvP Arena Realm Script/Ideas 📒

🔴 General:

Demon Hunter & Death Knights no level requirement

Enough Artifact Power for 34 Traits

Enable all Honortalents from start

Enable 3rd relict from start

insta log out in every area if out of combat

command that /afk automatically leaves the arena or bg after you type it (blizzlike)

ready check configuration after you queue for 2v2,3v3, Bg‘ or RBG’S (blizzlike)

remove time and amount from drinks, food, flaks and poisons

make old legendaries transmogable

make that you can transmog any art gear. EG: Warrior can transmog plate into leather or Mage can transmog cloth into mail etc.

➖ Do not separate the ladder on Greymane from Sylvanas. It should be 1 ladder also when it comes to cut offs and arena rewards.

🔴 Gear:

840 base item level vendor for gear and relics for every slot.

Remove random chance of getting gear/relics from 2v2/3v3, Bg‘s or Rbg‘s, since there will be a vendor for gear.

Make a vendor that sells 840+ item level gear and relics for rating. The more rating you have, the better the gear is you can purchase. 

List: 📜

1.750/1.700  =  845/840 item level 

1.850/1.800  =  855/850 item level 

1.950/1.900  =  865/860 item level

2.050/2.000  =  875/870 item level 

2.150/2.100  =  985/880 item level 

2.250/2.200  =  895/890 item level

2.350/2.300  =  905/900 item level 

2.400/     =  915/910 item level

Random chance of elite gear after 2.000 rating in 2v2 or 3v3 (Blizzlike)

Vendor for all 3 or 4 Artifact Weapons

🔴 Vendors:

Gear and Relic Vendor (stated above)

Flying and Grind Mounts Vendor (seperated) 

🆓 Casual mounts for free 🆓

🔮Unique mounts require specific arena/. rbg rating + MoH 🔮

(Can make a list If needed)

Example: https://gyazo.com/163cba270a8eba1253baf04175bc7722

Consumables Vendor which includes Flaks, Food, Water/Arena-Water, Poisons, Buffs, Roles etc. 

🆓 (No currency, for free) 🆓

Example: https://gyazo.com/3e2b8c2e22d94aa7bfaa8c029aaaff2f

Transmog Vendor, including every tier. 

🔰 PvE transmog for MoH

🔰 PvP transmog for MoH + Arena/RBG rating 

Example: https://gyazo.com/d5ff001a6dba02b3ef1871f407076502

Example: https://gyazo.com/431565a979634879909d26265071d200

Weapon Transmog Vendor:

🔰 Requires only MoH 

Example: https://gyazo.com/b71ba604d92a74ed94f2d897b0f1e15a

Legion Legendaries Vendor which requires Arena/RBG Rating + MoH. More powerful ones will require more rating than others

🔶2.200 normal ones

🔷2.400 op ones 

Vendor for older Legendaries like Thunderfury or Shadowmourne which require arena/rbg rating + MoH

🔶2.200+ Casual ones

🔷2.400+ Thunderfury, SM, Glaives

Example: https://gyazo.com/3c7d088987647e712c346d32ff195029

Vendor for Custom Gear, Mounts and Shirts. Arena/RBG + MoH requirement.

Vendor for Tabards. Gladiator Tabards require arena rating+ MoH

🔶2.200: TBC-WOD Glad Tabards

🔷2.400: Legion Glad Tabards

Example: https://gyazo.com/33ac06bd8b07801e092604761b46754a

Shirt Vendor 

🆓 (no currency, for free) 🆓

Example: https://gyazo.com/b619a6ce2d608639fef70badd778179a

Transmog Vendor

Profession Trainer Vendor

Example: https://gyazo.com/c19a90013d434b0c8657be6ad67bc8f5 (add picture to the vendor to make it more unique)

Profession Material Vendor

Example: https://gyazo.com/25b0dbb3f98781f429721179161ff943

Gem Vendor

Guild Vendor (remove requirments for signatures)

Entchant Vendor

Some require only 3v3 Rating + MoH, others will be for MoH only.

Artifact Apparance Vendor

🔴 Features/NPC

Spectate NPC 👀

Solo-Que NPC 👤

1v1 NPC 👥

PvP Dummys and normal Dummys in capital Citys and Duel Zone ⛄️

Barber NPC 💇🏽‍♂️

Teleport NPC 💎

Example: https://gyazo.com/f994acb7b58538a17d41f1b027cc0714

Hunter Pet's NPC 🐒🦇🕷🐅🦖

Example: https://gyazo.com/b8e3a7eb078a1a2d82fa11120a08593e

Example 2: https://gyazo.com/b8e3a7eb078a1a2d82fa11120a08593e

🔴 Malls & Zones (These will be included in the Teleport NPC) 🌇

Main Mall

Transmog Mall

Gurubashi

Main Citys for Alliance & Horde

PvE Dungeons, Scenarios, Raids

🔴 PvE Content

Emerald Nightmare (heroic/mythic)

Nighthold

Trial of Valor

mythic +

Note: PvE content on arena realms is what keeps them alive and unique. Due to my previous experienc on other servers. Most servers that were only PvP and nothing else, were the one dying.

🔴 Commands

.repair 🛠

.bank 🏦

.wargame 👥

🔴 Mark of Honor Currency (MoH)

I think it is the best idea to use „Mark of Honor“ as currency in order to buy gear, custom gear, enchants, Shirts, Tabards, Mounts etc. 

You can earn mark of honors by doing PvP/PvE from rare mobs or Bosses, /Bg‘s/RBG’S, World PvP, such as Gurubashi, Treasures, of Daily quest which for example requires to kill 10 people in gurubashi or win 5 arena matches, 5 Bg‘s or RBG‘s or 5 Dungeons. 

🔴 VIP System

I thought of reproducing the old VIP system Arena-Tournament had in the past.

For those who don’t know of it:

You purchase a VIP account on the OMFG site for money. For xy €/$.With this VIP account you have following advantages:

A VIP Island. Only people with a VIP account will have access to that island.

A VIP Mall, where you can purchase free gear, mounts and enchants on every char with exception of the gladiator enchants

A vip mount and shirt

VIP rank on Discord and on the forum

VIP commands.

🔰 .tele vip (gets you to the vip mall)

🔰 .tele vipi (gets you to the vip island)

🔰.appear [playername] (appear to players)

⚠️(won’t work in Arena, Bg’s ,Dungeons or if in combat)⚠️

🔰.summon [playername] summon players

⚠️(won‘t work in Arena, Bg‘s, Dungeons or if in combat)⚠️

🚫You also won’t be able to use mounts with more seats, like Mammut or choppers to get your friend who has no VIP account to the mall or island by using the teleport or summon command.

While being in the vip mall or island you can only summon people who also have an vip account. When you are on a mount and teleport yourself, it will first dismount you then teleport you, to avoid people trying to get other people to the mall or island.🚫

❤️ VIP for 6 months: 50€ or 58,69$

💛 VIP for 1 Year: 80€ or 93,91$

💜 VIP for 2 Years: 135€ or 158,47$ 

📛Times are not stackable. Once you bought one of the packages, you have to wait till the time on your account has ended in order to renew your VIP time 📛

Edited by Cara
4 people like this

i love Cara's ide

Farming Artifact Power isn’t a big deal, especially with 25 AK. And I’d rather farm Artifact Power than Honor Talents. 

But since it’s already confirmed that we will have Prestige 1 from begging it’s not a concern anymore.

And for the ones who complain:

Every change in PvP on Greymane will affect Sylvanas aswell, since Greymane will be crossrealmd with Sylvanas. Means, they have to find a balance between both realm so others don’t get an advantage of it. And honestly. We can be happy that we have the ability to crossrealm with a pve realm. On most servers it would never happen. 

For the gear advantage it’s whatever, not really big of a deal and when you are the better player, you will most likely win, even with less stats. But wouldn’t mind if they would increase the starter item level to 860 instead of 840.

And yes, 3s should be rewarded. You can trust me, on greymane the 3s rating will be up to 3k rating. It was on 2,8 back in WoD Tournament realm when on the pve realm it was barley 2,4. 3v3 will become active again with the tournament realm especially since of cross realm.

22 minutes ago, Cara said:

But since it’s already confirmed that we will have Prestige 1 from begging it’s not a concern anymore.

its true? I mean beast said a week ago on discord  we will have to farm honor talents,and in the main post nothing about this.

This really is gonna ruin bgs for syvalans realm for sure we all know what happens when instant 110 chars are offered it becomes full of fly hackers and shit god i really hope they manage them conisdering how they seem to lack the staff for it.

Also i dont mind if syvlanas realm gets level prestige 1 really doesn't hurt anybody cuz as far as i know retail honor for talents got doubled or something idk its really fast there.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Reeps said:

its true? I mean beast said a week ago on discord  we will have to farm honor talents,and in the main post nothing about this.

I had deep conversation with him yesterday about it and i could convince him to give people all honor talents in the start since the farming requires too time to farm. So we will start from prestige 1. However, the AP grind won’t be changend and you will have to farm AP but with 25AK it’s not a big deal. Goes super fast.