• Announcements

    • Ouroboros

      Are you protected ?   11/05/18

      Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

      International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

      Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Setbull

Sylvanas realm deleted? WHAT

20 posts in this topic

Whats this suppose to mean?

There is no Sylvanas realm on the realmlist

And cant login to game, realm.

Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Setbull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Setbull said:

Whats this suppose to mean?

There is no Sylvanas realm on the realmlist

And cant login to game, realm.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same problem, trying to find some info, but without success :(

Edited by Tuceto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes Same problem The realm does not exist any more pleas provide detail on this issue,

 

Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found another thread at forum. Its all about migration.

 

Edited by Tuceto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dafck just happen ?
Sylvanas realm gone ?
what kind of nightmare is this OMG
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but will not it become a totally pvp server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be so nice if someone could reply, what's going on guys, hacks?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok they fixing it
read this 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear players. In the realm of Sylvanas, the transfer of characters to the new pvp realm is likely

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks

Can you link the discord please?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love you, kisses :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pyrotechnik said:

Dear players. In the realm of Sylvanas, the transfer of characters to the new pvp realm is likely

 

They confirmed that u cant transfer.

Edit:

Q: Can I transfer my characters from Sylvanas to Greymane?

A: No you cannot, and you’re not able to transfer from Greymane to Sylvanas.

 

Edited by Setbull
More info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During In-game there was an announcement that server will be shutdown for an hour due to database maintenence.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems very unlikely they should delete the server. I think it's tempoary, probably for an hour.

 
 
 
 
Edited by YouPlox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they write a post on facebook go and read xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Pyrotechnik said:

Dear players. In the realm of Sylvanas, the transfer of characters to the new pvp realm is likely

 

Actually, they've already stated that there will be no character transfers between the 2 realms, no selling of characters cross realm either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they said 1 hour but its almost 2 hours now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it sounds silly, but maybe it would be better to merge GR and SI in one realm much ppl whud hate to see in BGs Graymane players when for example player from Silvanas know he got his gear hard he needs to lvl then do hc mm+ etc to get 840 is easy.But still ik there is no much diference what ilvl you are in bg but i have playd a lot on private servers and they are all dead now.Especially when they do cross realm stuff i simply do not want to see player who got most of his stuff for free and i need to do mm 10+ open 3 chest loot gold from 2 99% and 3rd.is maybe item maybe AP.So grind is real.This was done with intent but that is something else.If you do mm 14+ on FS most ppl can't do that in time on FS.When for example on almost any other Populated legion private server you enter mm+5 you do that whit 840 3 chest no problem 850 do mm 9+ 3 chest no problem when on this FS you need to be 875 for that cause ppl inv only for any mm almost 870 ilvl + for anything higher than that 880+.Like i said on any other populated legion 850 and you can go mm 10+ and you will not struggle like here.I don't hate but just sain.Merge them together or don't do cross realm or give us Higher drp chance in mm+.I understand this low drop is cause you don't have good scripted content wq are trash bigger is chance to get legendery then anything higher then 870 some ppl got on wq 890 like i did once.But i play here since 1 day and thats only high item i got on war who i dont play.Same for the Emissary Boxes never see item higher than 840 and i have 10 characters all pll i know never see as well.There is so much problems here  which should have been repaired very long ago.But noone is doing nothing abut that if you need and think to have decent population this is something what you need to have this is big expansion and there is lot of stuff to do for players.But if i will every time get 830 from emissary wq 840 99% mm+ so low drop chance for anything.Last thing I main druid and he is 54 feral 54 balance guardian 36 resto maybe 35 idk.I did raid soo many times that is simply annoying cose i main only 1 class on other do only wq.Like over 80d /played time on that druid not all time is from Legion it was transfered from WOD 1 or 2nd day when you open Silanas.There was time when i have lot of free time if i don't work so i do mm+ whit frends now i have 3 legendery 1st i got 2nd day when you implement them in the game 2nd month after that and 3rd same maybe month max.And i did so many mm+ and so many times raid.Like i said 1st day you open server i transfer now remember when Silvanas was open and Legenderies are implemented and since than i did not get 1.Like my brother who have over 10 on war 5 on dh 2/3 on pala 1 on mage.Like implemented back luck sistem work?Or is this intentionally for some players who like to talk about problems on server.I have try to use bug tracker on start and report all bugs on my feral noone fix them then and now they are complete trash.So i rerol from hardest class to easiest Ret pala and i love it.So much bugs i kill anything no matter how much hp have on open world tank 5m dead in 3 sec.TY FS.If there will be coss realm not only me there will be lot of ppl who will instantly /delete and change.

   

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Infinity8 said:

Maybe it sounds silly, but maybe it would be better to merge GR and SI in one realm much ppl whud hate to see in BGs Graymane players when for example player from Silvanas know he got his gear hard he needs to lvl then do hc mm+ etc to get 840 is easy.But still ik there is no much diference what ilvl you are in bg but i have playd a lot on private servers and they are all dead now.Especially when they do cross realm stuff i simply do not want to see player who got most of his stuff for free and i need to do mm 10+ open 3 chest loot gold from 2 99% and 3rd.is maybe item maybe AP.So grind is real.This was done with intent but that is something else.If you do mm 14+ on FS most ppl can't do that in time on FS.When for example on almost any other Populated legion private server you enter mm+5 you do that whit 840 3 chest no problem 850 do mm 9+ 3 chest no problem when on this FS you need to be 875 for that cause ppl inv only for any mm almost 870 ilvl + for anything higher than that 880+.Like i said on any other populated legion 850 and you can go mm 10+ and you will not struggle like here.I don't hate but just sain.Merge them together or don't do cross realm or give us Higher drp chance in mm+.I understand this low drop is cause you don't have good scripted content wq are trash bigger is chance to get legendery then anything higher then 870 some ppl got on wq 890 like i did once.But i play here since 1 day and thats only high item i got on war who i dont play.Same for the Emissary Boxes never see item higher than 840 and i have 10 characters all pll i know never see as well.There is so much problems here  which should have been repaired very long ago.But noone is doing nothing abut that if you need and think to have decent population this is something what you need to have this is big expansion and there is lot of stuff to do for players.But if i will every time get 830 from emissary wq 840 99% mm+ so low drop chance for anything.Last thing I main druid and he is 54 feral 54 balance guardian 36 resto maybe 35 idk.I did raid soo many times that is simply annoying cose i main only 1 class on other do only wq.Like over 80d /played time on that druid not all time is from Legion it was transfered from WOD 1 or 2nd day when you open Silanas.There was time when i have lot of free time if i don't work so i do mm+ whit frends now i have 3 legendery 1st i got 2nd day when you implement them in the game 2nd month after that and 3rd same maybe month max.And i did so many mm+ and so many times raid.Like i said 1st day you open server i transfer now remember when Silvanas was open and Legenderies are implemented and since than i did not get 1.Like my brother who have over 10 on war 5 on dh 2/3 on pala 1 on mage.Like implemented back luck sistem work?Or is this intentionally for some players who like to talk about problems on server.I have try to use bug tracker on start and report all bugs on my feral noone fix them then and now they are complete trash.So i rerol from hardest class to easiest Ret pala and i love it.So much bugs i kill anything no matter how much hp have on open world tank 5m dead in 3 sec.TY FS.If there will be coss realm not only me there will be lot of ppl who will instantly /delete and change.

   

 

NOT readed at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Infinity8 said:

Maybe it sounds silly, but maybe it would be better to merge GR and SI in one realm much ppl whud hate to see in BGs Graymane players when for example player from Silvanas know he got his gear hard he needs to lvl then do hc mm+ etc to get 840 is easy.But still ik there is no much diference what ilvl you are in bg but i have playd a lot on private servers and they are all dead now.Especially when they do cross realm stuff i simply do not want to see player who got most of his stuff for free and i need to do mm 10+ open 3 chest loot gold from 2 99% and 3rd.is maybe item maybe AP.So grind is real.This was done with intent but that is something else.If you do mm 14+ on FS most ppl can't do that in time on FS.When for example on almost any other Populated legion private server you enter mm+5 you do that whit 840 3 chest no problem 850 do mm 9+ 3 chest no problem when on this FS you need to be 875 for that cause ppl inv only for any mm almost 870 ilvl + for anything higher than that 880+.Like i said on any other populated legion 850 and you can go mm 10+ and you will not struggle like here.I don't hate but just sain.Merge them together or don't do cross realm or give us Higher drp chance in mm+.I understand this low drop is cause you don't have good scripted content wq are trash bigger is chance to get legendery then anything higher then 870 some ppl got on wq 890 like i did once.But i play here since 1 day and thats only high item i got on war who i dont play.Same for the Emissary Boxes never see item higher than 840 and i have 10 characters all pll i know never see as well.There is so much problems here  which should have been repaired very long ago.But noone is doing nothing abut that if you need and think to have decent population this is something what you need to have this is big expansion and there is lot of stuff to do for players.But if i will every time get 830 from emissary wq 840 99% mm+ so low drop chance for anything.Last thing I main druid and he is 54 feral 54 balance guardian 36 resto maybe 35 idk.I did raid soo many times that is simply annoying cose i main only 1 class on other do only wq.Like over 80d /played time on that druid not all time is from Legion it was transfered from WOD 1 or 2nd day when you open Silanas.There was time when i have lot of free time if i don't work so i do mm+ whit frends now i have 3 legendery 1st i got 2nd day when you implement them in the game 2nd month after that and 3rd same maybe month max.And i did so many mm+ and so many times raid.Like i said 1st day you open server i transfer now remember when Silvanas was open and Legenderies are implemented and since than i did not get 1.Like my brother who have over 10 on war 5 on dh 2/3 on pala 1 on mage.Like implemented back luck sistem work?Or is this intentionally for some players who like to talk about problems on server.I have try to use bug tracker on start and report all bugs on my feral noone fix them then and now they are complete trash.So i rerol from hardest class to easiest Ret pala and i love it.So much bugs i kill anything no matter how much hp have on open world tank 5m dead in 3 sec.TY FS.If there will be coss realm not only me there will be lot of ppl who will instantly /delete and change.

 

Heard of one of these?

   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0