darkknight84

Keeping login information in the game

5 posts in this topic

Greeting Community,

First sorry to make many questions that early here.When logging in game i always need to type my email over and over and my email is long and annoying is there a way to keep it on or am i doing something wrong.Thanks in advance :D

Hello @darkknight84.

I think this is what you need to do:

wow-remember-account-name.png

(Check "Remember Account Name")

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2017.png

hi Tigd,

I tried this out not working.i cleared read only check box for the entire wow folder, when i open wow.exe two things happens i need to enter email every time and i use gatherer addon the game consider it outdated so u have outdated addon window bob up every time also.Thanks for reply Tigd :D

1 person likes this

@darkknight84  first of all delete   <Your wow folder>\Firestorm.wtf
The client reads it, but saves to    WTF\Firestorm.wtf
Only the latter should remain, and your client settings like email and enabling outdated addons will be remembered.

If you want to further improve your login screen, then use the EasyLogin mod: you can store your password in it too.  Only use on private computers, that no other person has access to.
You can download  Wow-EasyLogin-2017-12-13.zip  from  https://mega.nz/#!8mJAmSgC!B2oaSOWll8cY6tm11NycBpQOlYjfgmz8CHz0DBoJbO8
Installation info in the readme, includes mod for Legion and WoD client.

Hello Sinkela,

............................................ YOU ARE AN HONORABLE ONE IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM.MANY MANY AND MANY THAAAANKS :D:D.

I was about to lose hope.I found the first wtf deleted it and everything goes well and about easy login i didn't think something like that exist.I used the two method anyway thx again Sinkela