ko3ackacka

BANNED ACCOUNT

9 posts in this topic

Hello Dear Sir,

I woke up this morning and my account was permanently banned for account selling, which i havent done. Please give me more information about this, because its not my fault and i dont know what to do.

banned account

reason :
Sylvanas - Account Selling (Inveric)
permanent

Account name is ko3ackacka@abv.bg

Thank you in advance.

On 12/15/2017 at 9:12 AM, ko3ackacka said:

Hello Dear Sir,

I woke up this morning and my account was permanently banned for account selling, which i havent done. Please give me more information about this, because its not my fault and i dont know what to do.

banned account

reason :
permanent

Thank you in advance.

yeah i remember i get temporary ban before because bugged lag issue that i didn't even do it , i hope you get help from this injustice that happen alot

im 100% sure this is the right place to post this stuff....

or maybe the ban appeals......nahhhhhhhhh general discussion seems better than ban appeal.....

is navigating a forum really that hard?

On 12/15/2017 at 9:12 AM, ko3ackacka said:

Hello Dear Sir,

banned account

reason :
permanent

Thank you in advance.

first of all go here http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forum/162-archive-sylvanas/ and check if you can find a character that belongs to that acc. if Yes you can see exectly what for you got banned. IF no you bought this acc iligally and previous owner was reported and finally acc got suspended. Also there is ban appeal section in forum in case you dissagree with the ban but you need to give solid proof that you are innocent.

No, my name is not on that list and I am the legal owner.

45 minutes ago, ko3ackacka said:

No, my name is not on that list and I am the legal owner.

how many characters you had on that acc ???? and what are their names 

P.S i found this  report 

are you sure elitez is not your toon since time and date is quite accurate of when you got banned  and this is the only report that was validated  on that day.

No its not my toon. Those 110s i got are Shamanistic, Skillz, Darkpsy, Oldschoolrap, Caspela. And some other lows. I play most with last 3 of them