• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lahfw

World Quest Sylvanas

20 posts in this topic

So ther is problem on Sylvanas with World Quests today non of them works for anyone,when you go to place where quest is, it dosnt read the quest for that area and nothing can someone look in to this problem asa, ok and ty

I'm trying to do world quests and have the same problem. When i get to the quest it does not auto-track, and when i click on the quest on my map to manually track it i do not receive credit for the quest. BUT some people are not having this problem and are getting credit for the quests...I relog and clear cache and still...nothing. Please get this issue sorted out asap.

I have 2 chars, on one of them wqs are working fine while on the other one no.... same account. It's weird.

To add some more info to this situation. I just did the WQ  "Kathaw the Savage" which tracked and gave me credit. Then i went to "Malisandra" which did not track, and when the mob spawned i did NOT even see her but i saw players fighting something invisible. Only when she died did i see her, it was like she was phased. So yes, some players can do WQ and get credit but others can not. This also happened with "Arcavellus" and "Doomlord Kazrok" but i was able to see both of those npc's.

hello,

I got the same Problem with the Quest for the Wardens Fraction. Not a single NPC that has to be killed, worked.

Any Ideas for a solution? Relog did not work at all.

br

Neosilver

Same here.

Not even deleting Cache and WTF Forlder help.

If annyone know whats wrong report it here pls. 

world quests on sylvanas are bugged...
Instead of fixing bugs in game people opening new useless servers , cross-realm with geared noobs... and how is that fair for the new players here ? Now half of the population on sylvanas is gone
bad decision firestorm 

1 person likes this

I have the same problem i contact Gm ... but nothing... fix this please... lol

Are you guys using a certain addon? I remember an addon causing a bug that made people not get credit for world quests.

I doubt thats the issue (cant hurt to ask though) so I will investigate this further.

I have the same issue, there are no WQ popping up when i change the zone on the map, if i manually select the worldquest i don't get credit for the objectives.

I am using no addon for WQ

On my demonhunter a WQ worked after i closed the game completely, on my main it didn't.

I noticed many players ingame that have the same issue.

Same issue right here, if there is any way to fix this please tell us because it really blows our progression :/ 

7 hours ago, Hearts said:

Are you guys using a certain addon? I remember an addon causing a bug that made people not get credit for world quests.

I doubt thats the issue (cant hurt to ask though) so I will investigate this further.

For some players WQ work on 1 char and not another on same acct, so no it is not an addon causing this. My WQ worked fine BEFORE Greymane opened today. Problem started right after Greymane launched, so look at that for some reason this has happened.

It has nothing to do with Greymane since its a seperate realm but I do have some ideas on what caused this.

1 person likes this

What can we do to fix this? :/

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, whitenihgt15 said:

What can we do to fix this? :/

Any fixes are done?

br Neosilver

I have problems with the world missions with my shade shadow while I play with my warrior without problems
the objectives are moved with my sacer only happens to me with the

this world quest issue has nothing with the addons that people use
i use only skada and still i cant do wq
before opening Greymane everything was okay -.-

WoWScrnShot_121617_143338.jpg

We found out the cause (nothing to do with Greymane, remember that Correlation is not Causation).
Fix going out momentarily

Fix is out on Sylvanas, since we didnt restart the server, for the fix to apply on your character, you might have to leave the world quest zone and walk back into it for the quest to be updated. And deleting cache never hurts :D
So if the world quest is in Azsuna, go to Dalaran or Valsharah and then back.