Wolf0SVK

Best and fun to play Damage class for pvp ?

7 posts in this topic

I think title explains everything. I was looking at ele shaman and unholy dk, but idk when i played ele sham in wod he was low af. and unholy was hard to play.

Tell me which class and spec is strong in 7.1.5 because i dont rly read patch notes

Hey Wolf,

As far as PvP comes, multiple classes are really fun to play with very little bugs on Firestorm. I personally love to play on my Rogue for PvP, but the most powerful can really change based on who you talk to. I think the Warrior or Paladin of course would be the most powerful, but of course the answers you get change based on who you're talking to, so, if you're looking for a fun class, I suggest either the Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, or Mage.

I play ele shaman and is fun. It is super squishy on bgs tho. You need to know all details of that spec to run away from those hardcore moments like 3v1 on bgs. But is definatly fun. 

About unholy idk.. i dont play mellee specs sry 

1 hour ago, Zaesis said:

I play ele shaman and is fun. It is super squishy on bgs tho. You need to know all details of that spec to run away from those hardcore moments like 3v1 on bgs. But is definatly fun. 

About unholy idk.. i dont play mellee specs sry 

That's fine, as I said, personal preferences change everybody has different opinions.

unholy is pretty fun and extremely faceroll. u do hella damage with basically spamming wound bursts 24/7 as you do not need to care abour rune regeneration anymore (thanks for the casual boosted playstyle blizzard).

1 hour ago, Poonxo said:

unholy is pretty fun and extremely faceroll. u do hella damage with basically spamming wound bursts 24/7 as you do not need to care abour rune regeneration anymore (thanks for the casual boosted playstyle blizzard).

Agreed 110%