Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drkilljoy

[Declined] Something new for old players about boris [In-game]

9 posts in this topic

Title: Something new for old players about boris

Type: In-game

Description: 

Well as the title says it all... the thing is, old players doesnt need an alt anymore. So boris is so pointless for us. I just talked with my friends in guild about it and ppl wants something new like 1 free legendary.. Its like, when boris came, npc will have 2 options for players. 1) Insta 110 lvl with starting gears or 2)1 random legendary. I know if we could choose our own legendary, that would be dumb. We could pick our best legendary so we dont have to farm legendaries anymore, thats pointless too so, as i said, 1 random legendary or boost. Please think about it.Thanks.

2 people like this

Hi,

how about the Idea to play the game? And invest time in the game? 

br 
Neosilver

2 people like this

Hi,

whole idea is playing the game already? dont you understand?  also, insta 110 lvl is a boost and getting a random legendary is a boost too? one of them is for old, other one is for new players thats the only difference? if i could write here "hey, give us 880 ilvl sets and trinkets!", then your comment could make sense. But not for this. please dont comment empty things on forum.

br
Drkilljoyzz

Edited by Drkilljoy

Where is Boris?

This is not going to happen, sadly. I doubt they will bring Boris either since we got an instant level 110 legion realm now.

Well we cant know altruist, they might surprise us.. :) we wrote here, accepting or declining is their choice, we will see..

4 hours ago, Drkilljoy said:

Hi,

whole idea is playing the game already? dont you understand?  also, insta 110 lvl is a boost and getting a random legendary is a boost too? one of them is for old, other one is for new players thats the only difference? if i could write here "hey, give us 880 ilvl sets and trinkets!", then your comment could make sense. But not for this. please dont comment empty things on forum.

br
Drkilljoyzz

" don't comment empty things on Forum" ?

I think you are the one that don't get my argument. (Check my likes).
Your post is just one of those cry baby things. We want some free stuff instead of achieving it by playing the game. 

Just why should ppl get free stuff? Just why? The Idea of WoW is to get things by achiving goals in this game and to put as much time as possible in it. That's how retail works. If you break that rule you will lose player. Because they say: "Its to easy to get Items and so on" . And arguments like: "Overgeard and underskilled player on this server and so on." In short:
"The Boris problem". Just watch some old Fs Forum posts about Boris.

And btw a lot of old Sylvanas are angry about the Boris boost.

And give random Legendeires will make then even more upset and on plus. The Loot Box on the shops would be a bit less worth.

The last point will be the reason for FS not to establish the free legendaries. 

But try your luck. 

br 
Neosilver

I can agree with you my friend, about that boris thing. Im leveled up my character by doing quests, dungeons vs. too. I hate to say that but as you know, there will be a boris because firestorm isnt retail. No one can delete that. My point is if there is a boris, everyone must benefit from that npc. You are pulling back the story too much. This is not a crybaby post as you can understand now. Empty comments are now like "we dont like boris" sadly. Thats what im talking about. Also, everyone dropping a legendary eventually tho, you know that. In a week or two. 1 Legendary is not a big deal.

Edited by Drkilljoy

is this a good idea? yes

will staff give a fuck and implement it,  NOPE

2 people like this