RedzRull

greymane Is Greymane a fun realm?

22 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone,

Well as you can see the title is "Is Greymane a fun realm", I mean everybody who will join the realm will get unlimited max level characters? And for how long?. If greymane gonna be this way and forever well I am really disappointed. I mean what the f*ck? I thought everyone will have only 1 boosted character per account and thats it. A friend of me told that he just made 11 characters and that everyone did the same, I was like WTF mate. If someone can explain me hows that working or if it's just for a limited time so yeah just post your opinion or whatever you want below and yeah cheers everyone.

27 minutes ago, RedzRull said:

Good morning everyone,

Well as you can see the title is "Is Greymane a fun realm", I mean everybody who will join the realm will get unlimited max level characters? And for how long?. If greymane gonna be this way and forever well I am really disappointed. I mean what the f*ck? I thought everyone will have only 1 boosted character per account and thats it. A friend of me told that he just made 11 characters and that everyone did the same, I was like WTF mate. If someone can explain me hows that working or if it's just for a limited time so yeah just post your opinion or whatever you want below and yeah cheers everyone.

Your friend is correct. Max level 110 characters with 840 gear. You do have to farm AP though.

2 hours ago, Shalaya said:

Your friend is correct. Max level 110 characters with 840 gear. You do have to farm AP though.

Yeah yeah, but I thought we can get only 1 freaking character boosted to level 110 with ilvl840 gear...Ma friend just made 11 characters lmao what the heck.

It's a pvp tournament realm, ofc you get i110 with 840 on all chars. That's the design.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, RedzRull said:

Yeah yeah, but I thought we can get only 1 freaking character boosted to level 110 with ilvl840 gear...Ma friend just made 11 characters lmao what the heck.

I currently have 3 characters on Greymane.

So no its not one character only that i know of.

19 minutes ago, Setfenv said:

It's a pvp tournament realm, ofc you get i110 with 840 on all chars. That's the design.

I didn't know that lmfao. Well i ain't play that shit tbh. Fun realm? what a joke.

Greymane experiment failed..

4 hours ago, RedzRull said:

Good morning everyone,

Hello its a pvp realm where you do pvp like bgs/arenas. If you don't like it its cuz you thinks its a normal realm like sylvanas but its not because on greymane you do pvp and not pve like everything is for pvp 

This xpac is 99% pve, they want to give the pvp people what they want. Stop raging.

On 18/12/2017 at 2:52 PM, Rogueter said:

Hello its a pvp realm where you do pvp like bgs/arenas. If you don't like it its cuz you thinks its a normal realm like sylvanas but its not because on greymane you do pvp and not pve like everything is for pvp 

Lmao thank you for telling what everyone does know, That was helpful to be honest lmao. I do know that buddy what I didn't know is that we can get unlimited boosted character (fun server) which I don't like it at all, I thought everyone will have a fresh start with only 1 boosted character + gear.

16 hours ago, Setfenv said:

This xpac is 99% pve, they want to give the pvp people what they want. Stop raging.

I ain't raging mate, Fun server isn't a fun shit for me and that's my opinion instead of saying bull why you don't mind your business since I was just wondering and shocked lil bit lmao. Plus I didn't say anything negative about it but I was supporting the idea or the realm since the beginning the only thing is the 'unlimited boosted characters' ruin servers at most of times.

blizzard couldnt make this happen !!!!

Good joob firestorm

#solowqueue

(feral-rogue- maybe Udk) good server / other class ( 1vs1 its nO BALANCE !!!) 

RedzRull like i said no one cares about your opinion about the fun server in firestorm. like i said oneshotting in retail is the same on firestorm too 

On 21/12/2017 at 7:24 AM, Rogueter said:

RedzRull like i said no one cares about your opinion about the fun server in firestorm. like i said oneshotting in retail is the same on firestorm too 

Well, I don't give a single chips about your opinion too.

33 minutes ago, RedzRull said:

Well, I don't give a single chips about your opinion too.

xD I think he is mad

10 hours ago, Grumf said:

xD I think he is mad

I ain't mad, maybe him lmao

i'm not mad just it's annoyning to listen to your opinion and your ways of the realm like i said again no one cares about your opinion. We others got our own opinion about the realm and you are just mad because the realm is not on your way.

1 person likes this

Greetings, @RedzRull!

Primarily, Greymane is a PvP fun realm. "Fun" pointing toward the aspect that people do not have to level, but instead opt to farming AP and grind out their gear. Greymane is nothing like Sylvanas, as Sylvanas doesn't really have a primary focus - it is a PvE server, as well as a PvP server.

Considering the fact that Greymane is a PvP fun server, players receive as many 110 characters as they might wish, as well as start with 840 gear and relics.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you with running this server, but it simply an alernative for those who don't want to PvE.

Kind Regards,

Game Master Valona

Edited by Valona

On 12/20/2017 at 3:41 AM, RedzRull said:

I ain't raging mate, Fun server isn't a fun shit for me and that's my opinion instead of saying bull why you don't mind your business since I was just wondering and shocked lil bit lmao. Plus I didn't say anything negative about it but I was supporting the idea or the realm since the beginning the only thing is the 'unlimited boosted characters' ruin servers at most of times.

You are raging lol. Not everybody just loves to grind levels on every server they join and do the same thing... PVE. Some people love the PVP aspect of the game... don't rage... don't misunderstand them.

1 person likes this

On 12/26/2017 at 6:38 PM, Cigatronix said:

You are raging lol. Not everybody just loves to grind levels on every server they join and do the same thing... PVE. Some people love the PVP aspect of the game... don't rage... don't misunderstand them.

For god sake understand that i am not raging at all, it's some criticisms you should accept. I don't really like leveling up characters but "unlimited" boosted characters ruin servers I played on many pv servers, It would be so f*cking great if you guys give 3 boosts or whatever for each one and that just my opinion I am not raging at all since I am really enjoying BoA on retail so yeah it's just an opinion since I am trying to help to improve this server. Tbh I consider it as the best private server but we need to improve it more especially bugs thingy, bugs give me a cancer, bugs are cancer himself and unlimited characters may cause bugs thats the point.

15 hours ago, RedzRull said:

For god sake understand that i am not raging at all, it's some criticisms you should accept. I don't really like leveling up characters but "unlimited" boosted characters ruin servers I played on many pv servers, It would be so f*cking great if you guys give 3 boosts or whatever for each one and that just my opinion I am not raging at all since I am really enjoying BoA on retail so yeah it's just an opinion since I am trying to help to improve this server. Tbh I consider it as the best private server but we need to improve it more especially bugs thingy, bugs give me a cancer, bugs are cancer himself and unlimited characters may cause bugs thats the point.

I see you're point of view, and I feel like it should be taken into consideration... in a way at least. Some of your points are accurate and some are not. If we didn't have as many boosted as we'd like, it would make us more similar to other servers and that is what we try to avoid.

I love pvp, im mainly a pvp player(casual bgs) it also lets me try out classes/spec's i have not played and try them out too see what 110 is like. Unfortunate that the pvp is combined because it is a different type of pvp . People 840+ all honor talents unlocked etc is pretty unfair from someone thats 820 or have some 840 that que up for battlegrounds, when i see people under 2m hitpoints its usually because they are on sly. With the pvp being combined it makes me not want to play on slyv too level up a character that i like from the instant 110. But i mean if the pvp player base is that low you have too, i guess its understandable. trust me its a different type of pvp.