Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogueter

Gladiator title

27 posts in this topic

Well im getting confused 2000 rating ppl are getting gladiator and i was 2204 rating so im really confused about this lul like wtf 2204 - Rival lul this is crazy lul a guy with 2000 got gladiator and i got rival as 2204

1 person likes this

Well even whit 2350 I didn't get gladiator so idk about the devs calculations.... 

1 person likes this

same here , i should get gladiator too , i have got the 100FS points of Gladiator but got the Rival , Very weird , Plz give us our titles 

I didn't get firestorm points too

This is getting really weird to get rival when you got 2204 

like rival cmon man its like throw fucking trash on us 

well i just saw a guy with 1550 who got gladiator lul

I just wanted my points !

mfw im still mad about my item LOL fix tho mr gm

WoWScrnShot_121817_145024.jpg

This is bullshit fellas i was 2314 3s on my main mage (Fameq) and horde i was 2.1k+ (rank 3 in horde faction) name Thewaterboy and i get duelist on both of them?Makes no fuking sense. Please take a closer look at this bcs i litteraly saw 2.1k in ally player who just got glad WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!?!?!?!??!?!?

1 person likes this

Lol i was rank 5 in the horde and got Duelist wtf 

WoWScrnShot_121517_033519.jpg.849fea6a6dd475f30ce34701adaf9ca6.jpg

9 hours ago, souna1000 said:

same here , i should get gladiator too , i have got the 100FS points of Gladiator but got the Rival , Very weird , Plz give us our titles 

Nope u were 2158 3s in ally wich was about rank 20.So its not high enough boy.

Yeah Im with all of you guys, the ladder seemed wrong after I got spammed by a "gladiator" that was 1950 rating on same faction as me, and i was 200 rating higher and I got duelist. At least there were no mounts given out.

every single 1 of u are trashcans crying over a Gladiator title LOL can u imagine holy shit

2 people like this

Hey Conor atleast they didnt wintrade with Sam in season 3 wod in 2v2 FOR THAT GLAD LOL!!!! Rubbishlordx

Imagine crying for a GLADIATOR title LOOOOL wtf ur life come to u trashcan, rival on Wod hardstuck 2.2k i gatekept u so u had to come to legion, im best mop wod and legion undisputable. kids crying for a gladiator title never cringed so much in all my life 

10 hours ago, Zoot said:

every single 1 of u are trashcans crying over a Gladiator title LOL can u imagine holy shit

10 hours ago, Zoot said:

Imagine crying for a GLADIATOR title LOOOOL wtf ur life come to u trashcan, rival on Wod hardstuck 2.2k i gatekept u so u had to come to legion, im best mop wod and legion undisputable. kids crying for a gladiator title never cringed so much in all my life 

Rubbishlordx dont forget u got farmed by my liberty cleave back in tournament wod? Iceisgay/Ntp and me? Or my vanguards Dustti/Random heal/ and me again?,or atleast we didnt ask Sam to wintrade in 2s to get r1 glad LOL

Wintrade by the way

WoWScrnShot_042817_134424.jpg

Im just the best Hunter to ever grace the game what can i say? imagine me and junash taking over wherever we go

WoWScrnShot_111317_031352.jpg

wait did they use team ratting  or ur personnal ratting? i think that`s what they miss calcul whit it

ZULL YOU FACKING IDIOT I HAD 2.2k and 80wins , you come whit ur stupid junash and get me to 2.2k  120wins (i GOT STUCK oN IT) but i leurn how to dodge . Ty my master

so what we do ? 

omg i feel so sad for this, that rlly hurts :( 

And about RBG ?

why nobody took the title ?

a lot of people did 50 RBG and almost 2000 people joined them, so why noobdy have the title ?

steny was rank1 and merlo rank 3 and nobody have it 

please check it