Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ooutah

[Sylvanas]: Christmas Event (December 2017)

2 posts in this topic

1gDDbaS.png

8JaWO4J.png

Event Information — Naughty or Nice:

• In this event there will be 15 Snowmen (Target dummies). There will be 5 Bad Snowmen that are filled with nothing inside that you should try to avoid at all costs. In order to keep the gold you've earned, you must not open no more then three Snowmen that are empty. Once you pick a Snowman you may either take the amount of gold inside and walk home or continue playing and try your luck at winning more (similar to Deal Or No Deal).

Event Details:

• Date: Friday, December 22nd, 2017.
  • Time: 7:00pm (server time).

Make sure to be online by 7:00 pm server time. There is a limited amount of space per round. We here at the Firestorm International Staff look forward to seeing everyone at the event.

Event Rules:

• Follow all instructions given by a Game Master.
  • Do not spam the chat, and behave appropriately.
  • Follow all server rules.

Event Prizes:

8JaWO4J.png

Credits to @Bax for the logo.

3 people like this

I dont know why i did not recive lootbox. my bag is not full.I am not trolling,i pointed out this problem once gm say they give me 2 lootbox.At that time they say it is maybe because system delay.But almost 20 hours later i still not find my lootbox.Actualy i bought 41 lootbox from website shop, they all work fine and no delay, i dont know what is the cause i cant recive event lootbox