Inveric

A Magical Christmas (Boris... has done it again)! 🎄

48 posts in this topic

tRkR3Py.jpg

Hello,

We’re ready for the holiday spirit, are you? We couldn’t celebrate Christmas without a reappearance of our favorite person. He has decided to visit for Christmas and give you all a gift. Here is the details of what’s going down on Firestorm during Christmas;

  • Boris
    • Tis' the season to be jolly! Did you forget about Boris? I'm back to spread the Holiday Spirit.

      Just in time for Christmas and a present for you! Boris and his chicken took the Zepplin to come back for December 22nd, 2017 at 16:00 (CET). To celebrate the holiday spirit, and returning of Boris, he'll offer you a pre-equipped character on each Firestorm Expansion. All you have to do is login between December 22nd, 2017 and December 29th, 2017 and speak with Boris! He will level up your character to the maximum level and gives you all the items you need to start your adventures on Firestorm.
       
  • Boris arrived with a Christmas Promotion
    • Get an extra 30% points from any purchases of points from December 22nd, 2017 at 4:00pm (CET) to January 2nd, 2018 at 11:56pm (CET)! You can buy points from this page. With your points, you will have a wide access to choices of weapons, mounts, companions, and other stuff. Visit our shop here.

      This promotion will be available until January 2nd, 2018 at 11:56pm (CET).
       
  • Christmas Lootbox
    • That’s not all of it yet! We’ve launched a new Christmas Lootbox which is available for a limited time. This lootbox is only available on Sylvanas and Greymane. Try your luck and unlock a unique cosmetic for this winter or even a mount. For more information on the Christmas Lootbox visit our shop.
       

Ontop of that the in-game event “Winter Veil” is awaiting you in-game. The event will be available until January 2nd, 2018.

On behalf of the entire team at Firestorm, we wish you and everyone around you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and Happy New Years to all of you guys. We hope that everyone will be safe and have a good time during their holiday break

12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to boost a character on both - Greymane and Sylvanas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mokrani said:

Is it possible to boost a character on both - Greymane and Sylvanas?

No need on Greymane, as it's an instant 110 realm already.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the cosmetic items which could be contained in the new lootbox? In the description it says the same as normal lootbox

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inveric said:

tRkR3Py.jpg
Just in time for Christmas and a present for you! Boris and his chicken took the Zepplin to come back for December 22nd, 2017 at 16:00 (CET). To celebrate the holiday spirit, and returning of Boris, he'll offer you a pre-equipped character on each Firestorm Expansion. All you have to do is login between December 22nd, 2017 and December 29th, 2017 and speak with Boris! He will level up your character to the maximum level and gives you all the items you need to start your adventures on Firestorm.

Is it one per IP address or account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inveric said:

tRkR3Py.jpg

Hello,

We’re ready for the holiday spirit, are you? We couldn’t celebrate Christmas without a reappearance of our favorite person. He has decided to visit for Christmas and give you all a gift. Here is the details of what’s going down on Firestorm during Christmas;

  • Boris
    • Tis' the season to be jolly! Did you forget about Boris? I'm back to spread the Holiday Spirit.

      Just in time for Christmas and a present for you! Boris and his chicken took the Zepplin to come back for December 22nd, 2017 at 16:00 (CET). To celebrate the holiday spirit, and returning of Boris, he'll offer you a pre-equipped character on each Firestorm Expansion. All you have to do is login between December 22nd, 2017 and December 29th, 2017 and speak with Boris! He will level up your character to the maximum level and gives you all the items you need to start your adventures on Firestorm.
       
  • Boris arrived with a Christmas Promotion
    • Get an extra 30% points from any purchases of points from December 22nd, 2017 at 4:00pm (CET) to January 2nd, 2018 at 11:56pm (CET)! You can buy points from this page. With your points, you will have a wide access to choices of weapons, mounts, companions, and other stuff. Visit our shop here.

      This promotion will be available until January 2nd, 2018 at 11:56pm (CET).
       
  • Christmas Lootbox
    • That’s not all of it yet! We’ve launched a new Christmas Lootbox which is available for a limited time. This lootbox is only available on Sylvanas and Greymane. Try your luck and unlock a unique cosmetic for this winter or even a mount. For more information on the Christmas Lootbox visit our shop.
       

Ontop of that the in-game event “Winter Veil” is awaiting you in-game. The event will be available until January 2nd, 2018.

On behalf of the entire team at Firestorm, we wish you and everyone around you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and Happy New Years to all of you guys. We hope that everyone will be safe and have a good time during their holiday break

Hi,
Since it's Christmas, i'd really like to do a giveaway on my twitch stream. Is there any way I can gift to other accounts firestorm points or lootbox ( greymane ) that i'd pay by myself ?
Like a gift options on the shop that I missed ?

Thank you in advance for any reply.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First box: You have received a new cosemetic! Reindeer has been added to your collection.

Second box: You have received a new cosemetic! Christmas Goblin (M) has been added to your collection.

Where is my collection damn youuuuuuuuu!

Edit: If you tell me that those are the xmas pets that I got from years back on MoP, I am going to kill somebody because this is so misleading. 360 Loyalty Points lost.

Edited by Sam
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

winter of veil daily quest [you are a mean one] is bugged for days.  and there is no lootable object around christmas tree.what does your in game event mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sam said:

First box: You have received a new cosemetic! Reindeer has been added to your collection.

Second box: You have received a new cosemetic! Christmas Goblin (M) has been added to your collection.

Where is my collection damn youuuuuuuuu!

Edit: If you tell me that those are the xmas pets that I got from years back on MoP, I am going to kill somebody because this is so misleading. 360 Loyalty Points lost.

thx for info about loots I better save points xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Boris cuz I don't have to level up my dudu. :D

tigd-2017.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here.I opened two box and it say i got a christmas orc(M) and elf(F) but nothing happeed to my collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, deathviewer said:

Same problem here.I opened two box and it say i got a christmas orc(M) and elf(F) but nothing happeed to my collection.

It is my most likely the pets you get by the end of xmas under the tree. Do not waste your points.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, deathviewer said:

Same problem here.I opened two box and it say i got a christmas orc(M) and elf(F) but nothing happeed to my collection.

Use the Vial of transformation (Item on your bags)

 

7 minutes ago, Sam said:

It is my most likely the pets you get by the end of xmas under the tree. Do not waste your points.

Theres tons of cool stuff there even Wings  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try use Boris with my belf but doesn't work, Boris tell me: "You are not qualified to be promoted to season 2". Before i have a Ally lvl 100, i don't think that be a new account...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bestial said:

Use the Vial of transformation (Item on your bags)

 

Theres tons of cool stuff there even Wings  

Hi @Bestial, no such item in my bags. Do you perhaps mean [Flask Of Appearances] because it is not usable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

delete your cache folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bestial said:

delete your cache folder

Done and still nothing. Vial of transformation is still there, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sam said:

Done and still nothing. Vial of transformation is still there, though.

u cant click? Uidoesnt popout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Audiofreq said:

I try use Boris with my belf but doesn't work, Boris tell me: "You are not qualified to be promoted to season 2". Before i have a Ally lvl 100, i don't think that be a new account...

I have the same problem here :< do hope somebody could help, would be much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bestial said:

u cant click? Uidoesnt popout?

Oh, now I know what this means. I clicked again after clearing the cache and a menu popped up with the Reindeer and goblin. I was actually mistaken. Those are not pets. Those are part of the Vial of Transformation menus. Thanks a lot, @Bestial. I would say the transformations are not much, but at least I got something. Please edit my previous comments regarding the pets so people do not get confused. I will be writing a mini guide on appearances, in a bit.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sam said:

Oh, now I know what this means. I clicked again after clearing the cache and a menu popped up with the Reindeer and goblin. I was actually mistaken. Those are not pets. Those are part of the Vial of Transformation menus. Thanks a lot, @Bestial. I would say the transformations are not much, but at least I got something. Please edit my previous comments regarding the pets so people do not get confused. I will be writing a mini guide on appearances, in a bit.

The reindeer you got from box is not a really mount that can be found in mount collection? So the reindeer is only a Mount-Transmog.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, deathviewer said:

The reindeer you got from box is not a really mount that can be found in mount collection? So the reindeer is only a Mount-Transmog.

No, there is a reindeer mount, though I do not know if it drops from those boxes or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bestial said:

Theres tons of cool stuff there even Wings  

ooo wings that souds better. Is it blazing wings the toy? or other type like an illusion or sth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris says I can't benefit from that promotion, I wonder why...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.