Shelby

A Magical Christmas (Boris... has done it again)! 🎄

48 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, GanderHero said:

Boris says I can't benefit from that promotion, I wonder why...

Did you find a solution yet? 

Does Boris works on WoD ? cause i have tried that after i boosted my character on legion and it says i can't benefit from that promotion season 2 :/

I had open about 40 christmas lootbox. I get 2 Reins of Grove Warden ,several toy endothermic-blaster and Winter veil disguise kit,two companison and appearance and several aura.That's all. So i think the only mount we can get from the lootbox is  Reins of grove warden, But it is character-only. I really regret to open so many lootbox.By the way, christmas event GM say they give me 2 lootbox but i never see it in my bag and this thing is just over

1 hour ago, deathviewer said:

I had open about 40 christmas lootbox. I get 2 Reins of Grove Warden ,several toy endothermic-blaster and Winter veil disguise kit,two companison and appearance and several aura.That's all. So i think the only mount we can get from the lootbox is  Reins of grove warden, But it is character-only. I really regret to open so many lootbox.By the way, christmas event GM say they give me 2 lootbox but i never see it in my bag and this thing is just over

I believe there is more than just one mount in the box.

3 minutes ago, Inveric said:

There is more than one mount in the box, I believe there is three mounts in total.

Hi is Boris fixed on the WOD server yet? ^_^! 

hey guys i keep getting prob abt the boost in wood. 

6 hours ago, alikaram993 said:

Does Boris works on WoD ? cause i have tried that after i boosted my character on legion and it says i can't benefit from that promotion season 2 :/

i want to do it in wod but says the same thing 

Why does it says that I am not able to benefit from the promotion?.

16 hours ago, Inveric said:

tRkR3Py.jpg

Hello,

We’re ready for the holiday spirit, are you? We couldn’t celebrate Christmas without a reappearance of our favorite person. He has decided to visit for Christmas and give you all a gift. Here is the details of what’s going down on Firestorm during Christmas;

• Boris
    • Tis' the season to be jolly! Did you forget about Boris? I'm back to spread the Holiday Spirit.

Just in time for Christmas and a present for you! Boris and his chicken took the Zepplin to come back for December 22nd, 2017 at 16:00 (CET). To celebrate the holiday spirit, and returning of Boris, he'll offer you a pre-equipped character on each Firestorm Expansion. All you have to do is login between December 22nd, 2017 and December 29th, 2017 and speak with Boris! He will level up your character to the maximum level and gives you all the items you need to start your adventures on Firestorm.

• Boris arrived with a Christmas Promotion
    • Get an extra 30% points from any purchases of points from December 22nd, 2017 at 4:00pm (CET) to January 2nd, 2018 at 11:56pm (CET)! You can buy points from this page. With your points, you will have a wide access to choices of weapons, mounts, companions, and other stuff. Visit our shop here.

This promotion will be available until January 2nd, 2018 at 11:56pm (CET).

• Christmas Lootbox
    • That’s not all of it yet! We’ve launched a new Christmas Lootbox which is available for a limited time. This lootbox is only available on Sylvanas and Greymane. Try your luck and unlock a unique cosmetic for this winter or even a mount. For more information on the Christmas Lootbox visit our shop.

Ontop of that the in-game event “Winter Veil” is awaiting you in-game. The event will be available until January 2nd, 2018.

On behalf of the entire team at Firestorm, we wish you and everyone around you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and Happy New Years to all of you guys. We hope that everyone will be safe and have a good time during their holiday break

Why does it says that I am not able to benefit from the promotion?.

I mistakenly boosted druid but I actually wanted paladin... Is there any way to delete druid and boost new one?

11 hours ago, deathviewer said:

Thank you so much for this, deathviewer. I have got three boxes and I am regretting it already.

i have bought 6 boxes for 150FS points , But i got all of them Appearences of Christmas , But when i go in moonkin form nothing  appears , which means they are useless atm if they dont appear in moonkin form , Can you guys Replace them with auras ? since auras are visible in Moonkin form , Please help 

6 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

i have bought 6 boxes for 150FS points , But i got all of them Appearences of Christmas , But when i go in moonkin form nothing  appears , which means they are useless atm if they dont appear in moonkin form , Can you guys Replace them with auras ? since auras are visible in Moonkin form , Please help 

Yeah the druid forms remove them. I doubt you can use those within dungeons/bgs/raids anyways, so.

hi

Here I am spending 900 vote points on the cosmetic box and I got nothing but a few artifacts and a bottle I can not open, so please be nice to give me my 900 vote points that are collected every month for months or give me my cosmetic gear, thanks in advance and I'm happy to agree =) Happy Christmas to all hohohoho

Edited by beba

@beba, read this guide:

Also, if you have read the comments on the first page by me, you would have known what you were getting.

WoD Boris still bugged, "can't benefit from that promotion season 2" like wtf

its not working on warlords of Draenor  plz fix this, its both on hoard and alliance. 

wow.png

Guys I use the boost on  a lvl1 character i got my artifact weapons too but i cannot enter to my Order Hall ): if somebody knows something to help me it'll be a pleasure

7 hours ago, Sam said:

Thank you so much for this, deathviewer. I have got three boxes and I am regretting it already.

There is more than just that, there is toys, mounts, auras, morphs, and a title. 

8 minutes ago, Inveric said:

There is more than just that, there is toys, mounts, auras, morphs, and a title. 

Thanks, @Inveric. Though, after three chests and getting nothing plus seeing how others are not getting anything, that is worth it, I give up. The rates should have been higher since this is a limited offer and it is xmas time. The boxes are very expensive, too. It is ok, though.

It has been over a day and Boris still doesn't work for WoD.

19 hours ago, Splunk said:

It has been over a day and Boris still doesn't work for WoD.

Should work now.

Can you give a hint when the next time Boris could appear again ? If not , do you offer a transfer system from retail for example ? Dont want to level up again to be honest.

Edited by zazajin

12 minutes ago, zazajin said:

Can you give a hint when the next time Boris could appear again ? If not , do you offer a transfer system from retail for example ? Dont want to level up again to be honest.

We don't offer transfers. Boris normally visits firestorm for special holidays, keep an eye out for an announcement of his return.