Magisterx

FIX STUPID DESERTIR

7 posts in this topic

FIx stupid desertir after each closing que! OMG I decided to close que on skirmish and wanna go rated arena and BOOOOM I got desertir for 15 min!!!!! WHICH IDIOT INTRODUCED IT?? a few days ago everything was working fine! FIX IT! coz it's imposiable to play! all the time then u close que u got desertir for 15 min!!!! Nice pvp server, developers!

4 people like this

no1 cares about u trashcan bm 

i care, because if you decline and the que does not proc you get deserter, so try not to be annoying and immature when you reply. grow up. 2nd this happened to be a few times, very annoying and stupid, its not like i missed the que or left during bg/arena , it was i declined before it started or proc'ed. It does need too be fixed. But thats only if they care about not wasting peoples time , prob wasted about 45min+ of my time because of this. -in one day-

Edited by Prime
2 people like this

I agree with @Magisterx & @Prime. I also got 5 minutes deserter only for that I left queue.

tigd-2018.png

Edited by Tigd

@Misahky / @Hearts 🙏

Please fix it as soon as possible. It is terrible. It happened again. I was not in BG I only left queue (I mean without pop-up join BG window) and got 15 minutes deserter.

(Was playing Pandaren Mage, Horde side.)

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2018.png

Edited by Tigd

the soultion tall they fix it relog this will remove the que and u wont get the debuff

@issaeisa. Thx, I noticed that but I do not want to relog everytime when I want to leave queue.

tigd-2018.png