• Announcements

• Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
    • Otacon

Securing a Firestorm Account   11/16/19

Securing your account is very important, so please read our guideline here:    
Sam

[Mini Guide] Flask Of Appearances (And Xmas Boxes)

8 posts in this topic

Flask Of Appearances (And Xmas Boxes)

So, this is a mini guide on how to find and use the cosmetics that you acquire from stuff like the xmas boxes (currently available for a limited time). Those cosemetics are visuals to your characters. It is more like transformations that turn you into a gnome, goblin, etc. When you acquire the xmas box, open it. You will receive the item called Flask Of Appearances.

C4bsN24.jpg

This is the icon of the item in your bags.

ZB3aaP1.jpg

Right click the item and a menu will appear.

ugb1yzX.jpg

Click Appearances to see your new visual(s).

eULWywM.jpg

Click on the Visual to transform your character. When you are done with the visual, simply go to the main menu and click Disable. I personally think the xmas boxes are a bit overpriced for this. Though, according to a staff member, they contain other stuff. I guess the rate is very low for those, though. Here are some examples of the transformations:

hjCf9XC.png

gVeA2zk.png

Notes:

1. Do not buy the Flask of Appearances from Auction House. You will get it for free.

2. If you cannot right click the item, close the WoW client completely and delete the Cache folder, then try again (Thanks, Bestial)

so there is no problem when I press the flask with the left or right mouse button. why i write =)

I did not quite understand you. If you cannot right click the flask, read my second note on the guide.

2. If you cannot right click the item, close the WoW client completely and delete the Cache folder, then try again (Thanks, Bestial)

thanks for trying to help but after 15 years on wow i know some old i made it like cleaned cache folders and similar things but simply the vial does not work and that's the 900 points i spent = (

Try getting it from the NPC in your main city (Cosmeticicator is the name of the NPC) on another character. The visuals are available on account.

nothing fails I'm totally disappointed 900 points go in the wild and I think they will not get me back, nor will I get a cosmetic gear, so sorry = (

Cosmetic appearance really not worth.Most of them are each race with christmas gear,non of them are cool.About auras,green fire not too bad,but others does not seems good.And you cant use aura and appearance at same time.

Maybe it is because all auras and appearances i got from christmas lootbox are not rare so they not seems cool

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, deathviewer said:

Cosmetic appearance really not worth.Most of them are each race with christmas gear,non of them are cool.About auras,green fire not too bad,but others does not seems good.And you cant use aura and appearance at same time.

Maybe it is because all auras and appearances i got from christmas lootbox are not rare so they not seems cool

i totally agree. The only transformation that I like is the first one I got which is the reindeer. I wish I could get my Loyalty Points back xD.