Bestial

Firestorm Christmas Loot Box. Read more about our latest addition here!

14 posts in this topic

WuIYvjb.jpg

Hello everyone,
So we announced this new Lootbox with the coming of Boris. And it's going to be here only for a limited period of time just like Boris.
But many of you don't know exactly what it is and what it has inside.
Furthermore, some of you don't know what to do with the morphs and auras, or how to use them.
So we are leaving you here a quick list of what you can find inside and how to take max advantage of your rewards!

You can acquire this Lootboxes from our shop.

Once you get your Lootboxes in the game we advise you to clean your cache, some of our players experience issues using the special item we created in order to use the Auras and Morphs.
The name of the item is Flask Of Appearances(this item is given to you from the Loot Boxes if you don't possess it). Once you collect some of our new Auras and Morphs they can be used from there!
Whats inside these Lootboxes? Well here's a small sample:

rOiacub.jpg

3 people like this

Hello , i have bought 6 boxes for 150 Firestorm points , But Sadly The Morphs dont Appear in Moonkin form with Glyph of Stars , First i thinked they will Appear , Can you Convert some of them into Auras ? since the Auras appear on Moonkin glyph of stars , Would be very thanks if u helped me guys 

2 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

Hello , i have bought 6 boxes for 150 Firestorm points , But Sadly The Morphs dont Appear in Moonkin form with Glyph of Stars , First i thinked they will Appear , Can you Convert some of them into Auras ? since the Auras appear on Moonkin glyph of stars , Would be very thanks if u helped me guys 

We are aware and will be fixed very soon! ^^

1 person likes this

hello, here i am a bit disappointed because i spent 900 loyalty points or you vote for it and i got nothing but a bottle that i can not use a couple of artifacts and couple of saregas blood, to 5 heroes on this acc each by cosmetic box and that's it 900 points are clear to you how many days and months of voting I've cleared cache etc etc and again nothing with that bottle can do anything, you can freely check my cosmetic box shopping, so please return my 900 loyalty points or give me the appropriate a bottle or box that I can use, thank you in advance and apologize for the distractions and all the best for the holiday season =)

The Wings Looks Amazing , But Sadly there is so much Morphs of Santa with Wow Races , Its nice to Raise the Chance to get the Wings Aura 

9 minutes ago, beba said:

hello, here i am a bit disappointed because i spent 900 loyalty points or you vote for it and i got nothing but a bottle that i can not use a couple of artifacts and couple of saregas blood, to 5 heroes on this acc each by cosmetic box and that's it 900 points are clear to you how many days and months of voting I've cleared cache etc etc and again nothing with that bottle can do anything, you can freely check my cosmetic box shopping, so please return my 900 loyalty points or give me the appropriate a bottle or box that I can use, thank you in advance and apologize for the distractions and all the best for the holiday season =)

Could you read the post properly!?
" Once you get your Lootboxes in the game we advise you to clean your cache, some of our players experience issues using the special item we created in order to use the Auras and Morphs.  "

yo can you add the Auras to the Cosmeticator for 20-25 FS points ? the Wing Auras and Others one , The Available one's Atm looks bad , Or add the Old Auras of Cosmeticator 

I had thought there may be mount reindeer so i opened 41 lootbox.Only get 2 same mount grove warden and 5 auras(only green fire not so bad,no wings, no tryout auras).The rate you get cool mount and auras seems not high.

And you cant use apperance and auras at same time

1 person likes this

Also it's not worthy to have an elfish cap or naked tauren appearance for each 30 point x_x'

18 hours ago, Caliph said:

Also it's not worthy to have an elfish cap or naked tauren appearance for each 30 point x_x'

Its rng but we hear you. Your feedback is always welcomed

34 minutes ago, Bestial said:

Liar uuu :x

1 hour ago, Bestial said:

yo an chance you can add old auras to this cosmeticator for  20FS points ? the current 6 auras arenot worth to be purchased , So the Old Auras of the Cosmeticator looks better even they are not Related to Christmas 

1 person likes this

WTF from this loot box i get only  [Blood of Sargeras] x2  [Flask Of Appearances] and  [Selfless Glory] for what plis dont buy this $hit 

30 lootbox opened and only got a few appearances and shitty auras. Seriously? Whats the rate of the legendary cloacks? I feel tricked omg...

At least fix the fcking appearances in moonking form