leonardy1208

legendary The Blizzards Bad Luck Protection system

37 posts in this topic

First of all, I want to say " thank you " to all the developers here.

I have got 2 legendary items for my warlock, and since then, I never got any legendary item for about 6+ months.

I remember that there was a system by the follow link :

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/news/post/354

So i want to ask does the so called "Blizzards Bad Luck Protection system" really work on me during the 6+ months? Well I don't think so.

And I realized that my Warlock learned 3 professions, Herbalism, Alchemy and Enchanting, but my other characters can only learn 2. 

So is this the reason that why the "Blizzards Bad Luck Protection system" did not work on me?

If it is, just remove the Herbalism please.

I need a answer seriously please.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

How the hell do you have 3 primary professions ? regarding the bad luck protection, all it does is slighty increase your chance for another lego to drop depending on what difficulty of content you're doing. Just remember that its still rng, its still random, still a low chance to drop.

You are lucky, I have been more than six months trying to gat any and still haven`t got any legendary

Hi and up!

That's a serious Topic. Lots of people play that game for months and just got almost 1 lego and others like me got already some.

But more painfull is, that you don't know if the duration between the Lego drops are increasing or not. Is it a stable time between the Lego drop or just a random thing?

For example: The time between my last two Legos were 1 Month. Exactly 1 Month. I counted that.

Some answers pls from the Dev that had programmed the system on FS.

best regards
Neosivler

P.s. From the 13.Jan 2018 we will have Ilvl cap of 910, but how do we get that gear from mm+ dungeons if the mm+15 Dungeons drops 865 stuff!

Change list of the Ilvl-Loot for mm+10 and higher. Doing mm+10 for loot with 865 Items will bring us nothing.

Edited by 2ice0

up

I have a warlock affliction and i have the same issue. I have friends that play less than me and less content and they have 6 leggos. Ive 2 and stil waiting for the 3rd for more than 6 months. +1 here.

Btw i was thinking about making a post like yours.. then i decided not to do it because of all the "stop crying" people and because i have 1 bis (thank the gods). But I feal you i have the same issue. Something is not right with the legendary bad protection. With the amount of bugs fixed and to be fixed in this server, it must be a bug somewhere in the legendary system. 

Latests two weeks several "sons of boris" or low ilvl characters had looted a legendary in my guild, but other playing for months never saw one. Blizzard's badluck protection system it's a bug itselfs. Official forums were full of "unhappy" players with the system since it's release for the same reasons. It was tweaked with launch of the new patches, so here we only can wait to Firestorm updates or some custom tweak.

Yeah, I have started a thread regarding this issue. No action. Do not hold your breath, it will drop when it drops.

11 minutes ago, Sam said:

Yeah, I have started a thread regarding this issue. No action. Do not hold your breath, it will drop when it drops.

Did you get some answers to your thread Sam?

br
Neosilver

On 2.11.2017 at 10:28 AM, Friend said:

When you get a legendary I can agree that in Firestorm it seems that all legendaries has same chance doesn't matter how much legendaries you have for example if you have a legendary on retail the next legendary drop chance is decreased but here I don't think it does that, maybe I'm wrong

Yes the GM is wrong!

I am counting the time from my last legendary Items. And now I wait more than a month for a new one.

up^^

As stated, the first two legendaries have an increased drop chance. That is why u see new chars getting one fairly easy, and even two. but after that point u are looking at a low chance, but you increase it with legendary points, you gain these by clearing any content. Some content gives more than other, because of difficulty clearing it. And don't think about days or weeks or even months between your drops because it depends on content cleared I.E points gathered, and not time playd. and the points don't make you get 100% drop chance, but it does increase the base drop chance. so if u want a higher chance for legendary, clear weekly content, and farm BG's/Mythic+ daily and many times a day, and u will get plenty.

Hi and thank you for your answer Tweeke,

I would like to reply to that.

8 hours ago, tweek said:

so if u want a higher chance for legendary, clear weekly content, and farm BG's/Mythic+ daily and many times a day, and u will get plenty.

I do as much mm+ as possible on a day, (btw. mm+15) and I do 2Raids on Sunday: En Normal and EN HC. On top of that I do WorldQuest too and killing rar NPCs If I see one.

So what more do you want from me? Do you want me to spend my whole life on that Server online?

Can I get the information about what content clearing will give me the most "legendary points"? ;) Can I get more points from mm+ 2 or mm+ 10 (and higher) or is for example mm+15 equal to EN HC -Raid ? 
Or I am forced to do more BGs? Because I do more PvE instead of PvP.

br
Neosilver

up^^

up

1 person likes this

Hello @tweek,

could you respond to my question, please. In an accurate and detailed way.

best regards

Neosilver 

Edited by Alan
1 person likes this

up

Firestorm system is not fair cuz some player got 6 legendary and some cant got 1 legendary :/

1 person likes this

nobody said that random drop with slightly increased dropchances is fair. seen retail servers?^^

Update:

today dropped my 7th Legendary in DHT mm+2 (Loot Chest opend). The time from that drop to the last one was approximately 1 Month and it's okay for me.

What I did in the time between that two Drpps:
1) The WorldQuests to get the Chest from the emessary Quest. 
2) Killed the Rar-NPCs from the Legion Content in the free World, if I saw one.
3) Did a lot of Dungeons from mm+2 up to mm+10 and higher max. mm+15
4) Did at least 2 Raids in a Week, mostly EN Normal and HC-Mode.
5) Yesterday I went to the BG and did two or three BG Runs. The first one we won the next one not. That was the only time I did BGs in that whole Month.

From my point of view, I thinkt the BGs will help you a lot to get the bad luck system working. Because I'm wondering why did I get the latest Lego from a mm+2 Chest.
That mm+2 shouldn't do so much to the bad luck system. With my gear and our guild it is a peace of cake to clear mm+2 Dungeons and I went through mm+10 and higher this week and I got nothing.
So I think, the BGs are pushing a lot the points for the bad luck system.

My question would be If some one else has the opinion or can confrim that doing the BG is maybe the better way to "farm" Legos?

Best regards

Neosilver.

9 hours ago, 2ice0 said:

today dropped my 7th Legendary in DHT mm+2 (Loot Chest opend). The time from that drop to the last one was approximately 1 Month and it's okay for me.

Sorry, I did a mistake it was approximately 2 Months AND thats a way to much.

Best regards

Neosilver

Edited by 2ice0

2 months to get your 7th legendary is too much? LOOOOOOOOOOL Go back to sleep, mate. Only the first 2 have increased chance. After those 2, it gets harder everytime, supposedly.

1 person likes this