• Announcements

anton brun ytterhaug

Classic Raids

5 posts in this topic

I have notic many raids work good and few are bugged but when i do raid like blackwing lair, molten core and AQ they fine but bugged but when i try to enter the raid second time after get disconnected or died or get teleported to closest graveyard at same week i get stuck on the loading screen

What is the reason?

I guess its a bug, cause i had the same Problem, i didnt find out the reason yet, maybe unstuck? or just the Cache folder, im not sure tbh, @Alan any Ideas?

Hello there.

When you are doing Vanilla↔TBC raids please set difficulty to normal and 25 players.

Also you can get stuck on loading screen when instance is bugged in encounter.

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-hny2018.png

Edited by Tigd
1 person likes this

I have another problem it is about a raid but it's not from classic wow it's one of thoes lair raid with black dragon the final boss there i put him on 10 man i though it would be peisce of cake but i was wrong it was piece of shit why? because he one hit me even i was on level 99 with the best armor and weapons i had it was still not good enough i think this boss is bug as many other things in this server can this god forsaken gms whatsoever try to fixc thoes fucking issues? i'm tired that they doing nothing to fix thoes bugs

I could move to another server that have not so many bugs and isseus but i love this server by leveling fast and that but it's there server it's thier responsability to take care of thoes issues

Edited by anton brun ytterhaug