Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoyD Meow

[Declined] a hole in our rules. [In-game]

8 posts in this topic

Title: a hole in our rules.

Type: In-game

Description: 

Since i realized that being rude or toxic isnt punished on this server i wanted to suggest that, Because the Argumentation That we could /ignore them is pretty low, i mean if there are people, example Pvp, spaming around with "prepare to die" or "die noob", i dont think it's going to help if you tell everyone to ignore him, i mean, why is that not punished? i mean a "you suck noob" is even worse as any sexism stuff, Other Games/Servers Got those rules either, I mean the player wont stop being toxic if they never get punished for it, if i was able to rob a bank without getting a Punishment, i would do it also, we need rules to play together, in a friendly way, dont you think so?

Suggestion: a rule against Humble and rude Things.

7 minutes ago, NoyD Meow said:

i mean a "you suck noob" is even worse as any sexism stuff

Greetings,

Well, too much drama. Also, don't bother yourself about others everyone mind his business you don't like it ? ignore it/him whatever and this is it simple as that, there is no hole since staff are very strict now. 1 more point you taking this very serious, yoooooooooooo this is game have you realized that as well ? Have a nice day.

I hope you are being sarcastic :D

This server is already strict enough :/

In my Opinion this server isnt, as example i saw someone spraying around "que 2v2 sucker, you cant beat us noob" and a Game master told me to ignore that, Dumb.

1 hour ago, NoyD Meow said:

In my Opinion this server isnt, as example i saw someone spraying around "que 2v2 sucker, you cant beat us noob" and a Game master told me to ignore that, Dumb.

In my experience there's a fair amount of strictness on this server. In fairness though i agree there needs to be a rule about toxicity/rudeness.

Of course that is a line one should tread carefully.

The example you gave (As quoted in this comment) is probably something you just want to /ignore the person even though the "sucker" part is a bit extreme.

It really depends on a multitude of factors such as the context in which it was said.

I feel this is pushing punishments to the extreme and a outburst of anger would occur if players were punished for something as small as using the word 'sucker'. We do our best to keep this out of world chat which people already consider being kicked is 'harsh' but as for whispers or local chats it's better to /ignore them or move to another-zone. You have to remember that trash talk occurs in almost any and every game that you play, especially for pvp as people are very competitive.

Edited by Alan

45 minutes ago, Alan said:

I feel this is pushing punishments to the extreme and a outburst of anger would occur if players were punished for something as small as using the word 'sucker'. We do our best to keep this out of world chat which people already consider being kicked is 'harsh' but as for whispers or local chats it's better to /ignore them or move to another-zone. You have to remember that trash talk occurs in almost any and every game that you play, especially for pvp as people are very competitive.

Ignore? we cant ignore Everything, we must do something against toxic people, i mean would you just ignore if someone is harsh to a guy on the street? or to your friend?

Edited by NoyD Meow

You are in a online game and like anything you find in internet people act like morons, we are not your mother, we can't say to people "dont do that".

After try to punish toxic behavior the result are simple; people report everything, like "idiot" or any "fuck" etc, so we decide the best thing to do is like is done in retail, ignore the player use the bad word filter, if the player have a racist behavior report him on our forums.