hubsyuo

vial of sands recipe

9 posts in this topic

from doing archeology in uldum  i got many rares and only 15canopic yar and zero drop recipe Vial of The Sands .  does it even drop in this server ? 

1 person likes this

no i didn't .i was asking for the recipe drops or not before i do more Effort for it . any idea ? 

Edited by hubsyuo

It's a pretty rare drop but I see a lot of people running around with it so i doubt they just bought it from the store/auction house.

People who have the recipe and I talked to, transferred it from the mop realm.  That's all the information the community could provide after many-many queries.
Wowhead states it's a 2% drop, so you can expect the random number of http://www.wowhead.com/item=64657/canopic-jar#contains s you need distributed around 50. 
The video states at 0:25 that 20-50 Canopic Jars might be necessary. If it does not drop after 50, I would suspect its a no-drop. After 100 I would take it granted.
I hope we don't have to go that far.

xD i am afraid that it doesnt drop in this server . maybe i wast my time for 100 canopic jars then i dont get it .

Spoiler

You opened 15 Canopic Jars, so if you got lucky could already have it.   Luck is not granted :-)

But I wonder.how do you deduce from not being lucky that it does not drop at all?

i dont know anyone who farmed it in this server . they all buy it xD . i just was asking if it drops with low chance or just doesnt drop x) . thnx anyway

@hubsyuo, it actually drops. The other day, someone was celebrating in world for getting it after a long farm. He told me that he and his wife were doing the farm together.