Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godfather

[Declined] Simming on Firestorm [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: Simming on Firestorm

Type: In-game

Description: 

If you've been raiding or doing mythic+ dungeons for any length of time, chances are you've heard talk of simming thrown back while looking for problems regarding your dps/heals or even tanking. You might have heard people talk about using Ask Mr. Robot to find the best gear, or using Pawn to determine which item is an upgrade at a glance. Perhaps you heard of "just use simc". Simulation helps you get a glance at what are your stats weights and what you should persue first, did you hit a cap on haste or no and that kind of questions.The process is easy and many Videos are across the internet(I will link a guide) and the Result of this simulation would give you a "Pawn String" specific to your char as copying other people strings would never help you. The problem is that SimulationCraft is not supported on Firestorm and I have seen in the forums people pointing to this.