Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

[Declined] Regarding new staff members [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Regarding new staff members

Type: In-game

Description: 

Let me start to say that most of the staff members that I have known in here are very friendly people. Sometimes, they are extremely friendly they do not take extreme actions against abusive people. Though, that is not my topic in here.

I want to talk about the new people who join the Firestorm team. Some of them are under the impression that they would join and abuse their game master powers against the players. This already happened to me twice and I am one of the helpful members on this server. So, here is a good idea that will limit those incidents.

The new staff members should know that any wrong action they take will hurt him on the personal level. This means if one of them abuses his game master power even if it is a kick, would get his game account banned for days. The more severe the unjustified action, the more days added to the ban. If the new staff members knew that their game account(s) will be affected. They will always do the right action and refrain from abuse.

Hi,

You can report a member of the international staff team via this thread here. If they're caught abusing their powers then proper actions will be taken against the person. However, we will not RELEASE the punishment a Game Master or Forum Moderator receives. We respect their privacy, and they shouldn't be forced to tell anyone. However, we will inform you once the report has been concluded.