Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

Explaination of the "Insensitive commenting"

2 posts in this topic

This is a followup from my topic here:

http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/27948-tired-of-those-people-who-join-staff-to-bully-players/

since my other topic got locked. This will be the last topic that I will create regarding this issue, and you may lock it, as you see fit. I wanted to show what is going on. First of all, let us examine the Insensitive commenting rule:

Insensitive commenting: Any statements related to the encouragement of drugs, terrorism, massacres or suicides. This also includes any jokes about huge tragedies that have affected the lives of people.

Now let us focus on the encouragement of drugs, terrorism, massacres or suicides or specifically encouragement of suicides.

Those are sentences that tell people they should kill themselves aka KYS aka encouraging people to do such acts. This is actually a bad thing to say to a person, because he might have issues and totally kill himself. Let us examine what I said in my video:

https://streamable.com/3b6h3

"total time played 59h 11h, should I kill myself now"

Which is an English figure of speech, which means that you have done something wrong and you are regretting it. This is the same as "should I s* myself." Though, the latter actually contains a word that I do not use, especially that there are kids who play this game. Do you think that anyone who says "should I s* myself" means he wants to s* himself? Could that be done? That is not possible.

Now, let us look at what happened when I logged back after the kick:

1.thumb.jpg.cc5121da50e00fe26aa25c5d28a8fa15.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.f17d24718cbe2bc3c1646c5916f9ffd0.jpg

This is obviously "Harassment towards a Player or Staff Member." I am being sarcastic, of course. I see people swearing at game masters and all they get is a kick. I am not talking about the normal swearing, I am talking about the dirty words. I even ask the game masters to ban those people from chat especially that I know that there are kids who play and read the chat. They do not.

There are some staff members who have high standards and that I normally support. Though, you want to see the irony. I want you to see the first screenshot above. You will notice that a player is bashing another player and calling him a retard. The player did not get a kick. So, if any game master want to have high standards and wants to keep the chat very friendly, he should have dealt with that with a kick which did not happen.

I hope this thread will discourage any game masters or chat managers from abusing their powers against someone they are not fond of.

1 person likes this

Locked and archived due to being in the wrong section of the forums.