Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elunesmight

[Declined] Fighting Gold sellers and mass spam

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,
I am hoping that the following suggestion will be taken into consideration. I've been playing here for about a month now. The community is pretty nice compared to other servers, the staff is extremely friendly which is a big plus. 
A good method to fight gold sellers( the none stop spammers ) is simply disabling whispers, yelling, invite to party , joining group channels until the player reaches a respectable level. We all know that we have high exp rates here so we can't simply have it at level 10 or 15. It needs to be at at least level 50. As soon as the account has a character that reached level 50, they will receive an in-game mail from the server, which tells them to verify their account through email and add a working phone number ( verify that as well via message or code ). 

Please keep in mind, the email can be used only once and the phone number can be linked to one account only and only once.   once the phone number is used it can't be reused or moved from another account to a newer one.

This method will drive gold sellers into the abyss of madness and the players will be able to enjoy there time here in peace.

Thank you for the awesome servers.

-Elune

Hello!

This is a suggestion thread, therefore I'll be moving it to the Suggestion Sub-Forum.

Regards,

Cigatronix

Greetings,

We can't really do this for that reason however we were managing a system lately to track/close those things so it should be fine now.

Regards,
Administrator Otacon.