fluxiate

Legion PvP Rewards Arena

8 posts in this topic

Hello i'm making this forum post today because I have an important question which all the admins in your discord seem to be ignoring how will the pvp rewards be given out this season. In the last pre- season titles were given out in % for example 0.5% was gladiator and so on. For every other expansion you seem to do top 1-10 for R1 11-25 for gladiator. Now getting to the point how will you be giving out rewards this season will the servers be combined for rewards will the titles/mounts be given based on % or will they be given out as you normally do in a respectable manner. When the new season started on greymane the old forum post which I cannot find said the new season will last 3-4 months which i'm thinking its been 2 so please inform me on whats going to happen thanks.

most likely it will follow the retail rules. so % split in factions.

The season started somewhere on 18 of December.. just a month long.. lol

Btw, the ladder is pretty sad imo. How can you give 1-10 R1 when the 10th place has 1.8k rating?

The ladder is bugged and half the players don't show up until they que reason being they shouldn't do by percent is because there aren't as many players on firestorm as in retail for example I did the math calculation last season when everyone was on the ladder and it wasn't bugged and only one team would be in 0.1%. Which is concerning that only 3 players on the most populated firestorm server would get r1. @tweek

well the ladder is not bugged, everyone is shown... and with the limits of X amount of games before u count then yes only 1 team would recive rank1 title, but that's not how it went.. there was no limit and therefor i think 2500 people or so was counted of not more. so it can still be done. if people want rank1, they just need to be in the 0.5% of th best players on realm, just like on retail. if u can't be in the 0.5% then u dont deserve the rank1 title, as simple as that

(Just mentioning..) 0.5% is for Gladiator. Rank 1's are hanging at 0.1%.

The ranking pvp ladder is still bugged

Don't wanna sound rude but Tweek you apparently don't know what you are talking about when you say PvP ranking is not bugged. I have 5 characters in rated 1v1 on top ranks and none of them is shown on the website's PvP ranking. Most people, probably over 50% participants in PvP are just being ignored by PvP ranking on the website. This bug is old several weeks if not months.

This is not only annoying for players of Firestorm but also makes other people thinking about joining the server think that PvP here is not as active as it is according to the PvP ranking. Fixing this should be of a major importance. Server can lose couple potential players just because of such bugs.