Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Palaknight

How to lvl up 100-110 on this shietz

5 posts in this topic

Okay I downloaded this game again and transfered  pala from WoD to Legion. What is the faster way to hit 100-110 ? Is there "boris" npc or sth to talk with that grant free 110 like it was on WoD server ? I dont want to spend future days on leveling especially on p.server. On WoD you could just talk with some Boris and get lvl 100 free, now what is on Legion ?

1 person likes this

hi,

Boris is not up right now.

So you have to level by yourself.

best regards

Neosilver

11 hours ago, Palaknight said:

Okay I downloaded this game again and transfered  pala from WoD to Legion. What is the faster way to hit 100-110 ? Is there "boris" npc or sth to talk with that grant free 110 like it was on WoD server ? I dont want to spend future days on leveling especially on p.server. On WoD you could just talk with some Boris and get lvl 100 free, now what is on Legion ?

Greetings,

Sorry but you gotta quest, there is no boris around he came twice so yeah too late for boris, I wish you a good luck.

You have really nice guide here how to level up, you can get drom 100-110 in like 2-3 days max, just set your XP rate to x5.

You can gain 1 level in 10 minutes from 100-110 all the way through by repeatedly killing the worms in High Mountain, it sends you south of the Totem town for a quest, while there there are some worms that have only 230k hp and yield 5k exp out of the 700k needed per level whereas there's bigger worms that have 1200khp and only yield 2.5k exp per kill, these mobs respawn nearly instantly and friendly npcs are attacking them already, it's the fastest and best way to level. The only thing bad or wrong with it at all is they hit very hard, so you might have to stop and eat/regen health after a big pull, but that one pull of maybe 5-7 worms is a whole quest worth or more of exp. I literally did /played and it said 6 minutes on the level and was already at 80% of 109. I quested most of the way to familiarize myself, but i grinded the rest of the way from 105-100 in a matter of about 30 minutes, i could have just started there.

3 people like this