Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonkriket

Cheaters

2 posts in this topic

Horde DK named Nuts is a cheater.  I've now played him in 3 bgs and have seen him do some pretty crazy things.  He can mount while running and consistently kicks you out of the game throwing a error message (usually only happens on my geared toons that he has a issue killing).  Please take care of this as I cant bg on the ally side due to cheaters and the horde side is 15 min que.

1 hour ago, Moonkriket said:

Horde DK named Nuts is a cheater.  I've now played him in 3 bgs and have seen him do some pretty crazy things.  He can mount while running and consistently kicks you out of the game throwing a error message (usually only happens on my geared toons that he has a issue killing).  Please take care of this as I cant bg on the ally side due to cheaters and the horde side is 15 min que.

Make a report here with unedited screenshots or video http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/3-report-a-player/.

Be sure to provide your characters name, the name of the character you're reporting, the realm this occurred on and the date this occurred.

Edited by Shalaya