Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sushiiwasabi

[English][Horde] - Conquest

4 posts in this topic

So me and some people that met on RDF, basically came up with the idea of creating a fresh English Horde Guild. Right now we're in the process of just leveling and enjoying ourselves. But our long term goal will be to establish a PvE focused guild. So if you're interested feel free to join us! 

https://discord.gg/NSrqVBq

hello,

i am currently on alliance but have no problems making a character on horde and if it works out i might switch my 100 to horde for raiding. i do have some questions though so let me know when a good time would be to catch you or one of your members online.

Thanks

Hi, I'm looking into getting my character to level 100 buying 100 lvl gear tomorrow and leveling to 110 then buying 110 gear. I need to find a guild to do raids and if I can get my payment set straight I don't mind power leveling other members of the guild so we can all stand as a refined unit to do raids.

I have a question though? I have a son and a wife and my personal life comes first what time will you guys be doing raids if any and what time are you usually on. I'm EST but the server time is maybe usually 6 hours ahead of mine. 

can i get a invite? ...Galyndra-troll elemental shaman