Lonelym3m

loyalty points

11 posts in this topic

how to earn loyalty points except npc jeanne 

plz i search all ways n cant find thats why 

thanks n hv a nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Lonelym3m,

There is no other way to earn loyalty points, the whole point of loyalty points is to reward you for logging in everyday to our server and spending time on our server. They can't just be given out other than heading on over to Jeanne.

Thanks,

Cigatronix

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lonelym3m, you did not search enough :):

Read it carefully, and you will find ways, other than just clicking Jeanne. Also, if you have multiple characters, the activities can count more than one time OTHER than clicking Jeanne. For example, you can log your first character, create five items using your profession and get 1 point. Log another char, create five items and get another 1 point and so on.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah and what to do with them??? the shop is letteraly pay to earn....people has like 3k points and didnt find anything to do with them !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boulahdour said:

yeah and what to do with them??? the shop is letteraly pay to earn....people has like 3k points and didnt find anything to do with them !!!!

There are tons of transmog items you can buy and a loot box which gives you gear, BoS, gold and AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/1/2018 at 4:16 AM, Cigatronix said:

Hello @Lonelym3m,

There is no other way to earn loyalty points, the whole point of loyalty points is to reward you for logging in everyday to our server and spending time on our server. They can't just be given out other than heading on over to Jeanne.

Thanks,

Cigatronix

that's not true, there are a lot of ways to earn them daily.. such a "make 5 items with a proffession" that rewards 1 point, doing a quest i believe gives one, dungeon etc. there are many ways to farm other than jeanne and there is a list somewhere on the forum that shows all the ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 8:11 PM, DrSandwich said:

There are tons of transmog items you can buy and a loot box which gives you gear, BoS, gold and AP.

They nerfed drops from loot box opened yesterday 18x spent 2.2k points and got 3 parts 875ivl nothing else,they didnt even told that the chance to drop another lego or titan forged item is nerfed af lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jopepe said:

They nerfed drops from loot box opened yesterday 18x spent 2.2k points and got 3 parts 875ivl nothing else,they didnt even told that the chance to drop another lego or titan forged item is nerfed af lol

We havent nerfed anything you are just unlucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

We havent nerfed anything you are just unlucky

got even ss from one member from Propechy guild who told me " admins tellin us to not buying those loot boxes they nerfed its loot chances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2018 at 1:24 PM, tweek said:

that's not true, there are a lot of ways to earn them daily.. such a "make 5 items with a proffession" that rewards 1 point, doing a quest i believe gives one, dungeon etc. there are many ways to farm other than jeanne and there is a list somewhere on the forum that shows all the ways.

My mistake xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2018 at 10:05 PM, jopepe said:

got even ss from one member from Propechy guild who told me " admins tellin us to not buying those loot boxes they nerfed its loot chances

I doubt that. You cant spell the guild's name, I dont think they have such high connnection to admins and I don't believe any sober admin would tell players (clients) to stop buying something that benefits him / his server.

Plus the guy can be lying.

 

Edited by DrSandwich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.