• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2ice0

What is wrong with the Server right now?

54 posts in this topic

Hello GMs /Devs and FS-Admin team,

 

I would like to ask, what went wrong after the latest server restart you have made?

After I loged in I can't do anything. I just got a big lag and the server kicks me out.

What happend? Before the server restart we all could play.

 

br
Neosilver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahaha last night we couldnt do bgs i get back on in the morning and cant even get in the server xD riiiiiiip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gettin DC whole morning -.-

idk do they even know whats wrong with serv...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was about to start a thread, luckily found yours.  Derp. WHAT IS GOING ON..... 

I mean, at least show me some patch notes to get hyped :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow you know what on second thought i remember a GM saying one time that implement a debugger program for a while that makes the server really unstable while its activated, because it happened after a restart i bet you they activated the debugger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, perc19 said:

wow you know what on second thought i remember a GM saying one time that implement a debugger program for a while that makes the server really unstable while its activated, because it happened after a restart i bet you they activated the debugger.

Could be the answer ^^
But lets wait until a admin or a GM will confrim that.

Btw. did some your tryed to join the discord-server of FS and ask one of the GMs? 

And after you got the answer can you post it here? ^^

Thy I can't join Discorde. 

br
Neosilver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you guys also have the problem where the server shows as "incompatible" sometimes when you try to login?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevvig said:

do you guys also have the problem where the server shows as "incompatible" sometimes when you try to login?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I see the server online, but when I clicking on it to connect, I got disconnect. Same for you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zumbinis said:

Now I see the server online, but when I clicking on it to connect, I got disconnect. Same for you guys?

Same Problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zumbinis said:

Now I see the server online, but when I clicking on it to connect, I got disconnect. Same for you guys?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually the developers are working on stability issues. They made an ingame alert about that. Just be patient. There will be a changelog available soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe this is helping you a bit
 

Beastial-heute um 13:10 Uhr

@everyone Update 37 for legion is now deployed on live servers and our developers are working on the stability issues! Changelogs will be available soon. Thank you all
 
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao "be available soon" i heard that last night and it was down for over 5 hours :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every update brings quite lots of buggs as usualy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, perc19 said:

lmao "be available soon" i heard that last night and it was down for over 5 hours :D

But at least we got an answer and now you have got some time to do other stuff, "Workout" maybe? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opened my chest before the crash and now i dont have loot rip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about give us the class hall chest loot back ??? i log on get it 52+ blood relic 880 ivl and artifact power 150 000 and key _+ 9 then i  get kicked and now i log on and everything  it's back to how it was before i loot my chest . why the fuck don't you reroll with having the chest loot back too ? as if i never looted it ... i want my loot back for fuck sake

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hris14456@abv.bg said:

I opened my chest before the crash and now i dont have loot rip

 

same here........ I didn't know what was going on :((((((((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

server uptime 1-2 minutes, GG boys :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fluffypanda said:

how about give us the class hall chest loot back ??? i log on get it 52+ blood relic 880 ivl and artifact power 150 000 and key _+ 9 then i  get kicked and now i log on and everything  it's back to how it was before i loot my chest . why the fuck don't you reroll with having the chest loot back too ? as if i never looted it ... i want my loot back for fuck sake

same issue here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2ice0 said:

But at least we got an answer and now you have got some time to do other stuff, "Workout" maybe? xD

HAHAHA. I guess i could take this time to study for college shit like i should be doing :P

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell us why you thought it was a good idea to go open and get loot when there is chain crashing going on lol. Idek how you made it to the chest i cant even go five feet without getting d/c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehh they wont fix that im sure ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0