• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2ice0

What is wrong with the Server right now?

54 posts in this topic

Hello GMs /Devs and FS-Admin team,

I would like to ask, what went wrong after the latest server restart you have made?

After I loged in I can't do anything. I just got a big lag and the server kicks me out.

What happend? Before the server restart we all could play.

br
Neosilver

hahahaha last night we couldnt do bgs i get back on in the morning and cant even get in the server xD riiiiiiip

gettin DC whole morning -.-

idk do they even know whats wrong with serv...

Was about to start a thread, luckily found yours.  Derp. WHAT IS GOING ON..... 

I mean, at least show me some patch notes to get hyped :(

wow you know what on second thought i remember a GM saying one time that implement a debugger program for a while that makes the server really unstable while its activated, because it happened after a restart i bet you they activated the debugger.

5 minutes ago, perc19 said:

wow you know what on second thought i remember a GM saying one time that implement a debugger program for a while that makes the server really unstable while its activated, because it happened after a restart i bet you they activated the debugger.

Could be the answer ^^
But lets wait until a admin or a GM will confrim that.

Btw. did some your tryed to join the discord-server of FS and ask one of the GMs? 

And after you got the answer can you post it here? ^^

Thy I can't join Discorde. 

br
Neosilver

do you guys also have the problem where the server shows as "incompatible" sometimes when you try to login?

2 minutes ago, kevvig said:

do you guys also have the problem where the server shows as "incompatible" sometimes when you try to login?

yes

Now I see the server online, but when I clicking on it to connect, I got disconnect. Same for you guys?

3 minutes ago, Zumbinis said:

Now I see the server online, but when I clicking on it to connect, I got disconnect. Same for you guys?

Same Problem

3 minutes ago, Zumbinis said:

yes

Actually the developers are working on stability issues. They made an ingame alert about that. Just be patient. There will be a changelog available soon.

maybe this is helping you a bit

Beastial-heute um 13:10 Uhr

@everyone Update 37 for legion is now deployed on live servers and our developers are working on the stability issues! Changelogs will be available soon. Thank you all

2 people like this

lmao "be available soon" i heard that last night and it was down for over 5 hours :D

every update brings quite lots of buggs as usualy

2 minutes ago, perc19 said:

lmao "be available soon" i heard that last night and it was down for over 5 hours :D

But at least we got an answer and now you have got some time to do other stuff, "Workout" maybe? xD

I opened my chest before the crash and now i dont have loot rip

how about give us the class hall chest loot back ??? i log on get it 52+ blood relic 880 ivl and artifact power 150 000 and key _+ 9 then i  get kicked and now i log on and everything  it's back to how it was before i loot my chest . why the fuck don't you reroll with having the chest loot back too ? as if i never looted it ... i want my loot back for fuck sake

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, hris14456@abv.bg said:

I opened my chest before the crash and now i dont have loot rip

same here........ I didn't know what was going on :((((((((

server uptime 1-2 minutes, GG boys :-D

3 minutes ago, Fluffypanda said:

how about give us the class hall chest loot back ??? i log on get it 52+ blood relic 880 ivl and artifact power 150 000 and key _+ 9 then i  get kicked and now i log on and everything  it's back to how it was before i loot my chest . why the fuck don't you reroll with having the chest loot back too ? as if i never looted it ... i want my loot back for fuck sake

same issue here

5 minutes ago, 2ice0 said:

But at least we got an answer and now you have got some time to do other stuff, "Workout" maybe? xD

HAHAHA. I guess i could take this time to study for college shit like i should be doing :P

2 people like this

Please tell us why you thought it was a good idea to go open and get loot when there is chain crashing going on lol. Idek how you made it to the chest i cant even go five feet without getting d/c

ehh they wont fix that im sure ..