Stormback

M+15 low proc rate

13 posts in this topic

Hellow guys i am here to open a discussion about the mythics

Well the chance of looting a 880+ in a mythic 15 or higher is almost like 20% but it should be more at least i did a loot and a loot of mythics +15 and higher and 85% of the items are 875 or 880.

The probleme is if a normal player do a mythic +5-10 the is a chance that one of the group will loot a least one item 885+ or higher i don't feel hard try mythics it feels like your doing something normal,waisting your time it's not even rewarding at all 

i can promess you guys i didn't even drop a 890+ from a Mythic +15 or higher it's like almost stoping player from looting 

but it should be the opposite the loot proc in the higher mythics are way higher from the others.

I hope you can give me your ideas and opinions in this one 

PS: as you can see i did a loot of mythics this week and i didn't even get a chance of 880+ everythings is 70% is item 875 and the 30% is AP 

mythics.png.9c81c119c471cec0eda683446cb6f42d.png

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Stormback said:

The probleme is if a normal player do a mythic +5-10 the is a chance that one of the group will loot a least one item 885+ or higher i don't feel hard try mythics it feels like your doing something normal,waisting your time it's not even rewarding at all 

i can promess you guys i didn't even drop a 890+ from a Mythic +15 or higher it's like almost stoping player from looting 

but it should be the opposite the loot proc in the higher mythics are way higher from the others.

I totally agree with your opinion!

Best regards

Neosilver

20% is exactly what it should be, on retail u have a 20% to proc a +5 ilvl upgrade, so u need to roll 20% 3 times in a row to get a titanforged. but do not forget on our server you have 40% drop chance of an item from mythic+ insted of retails 20%. so you got a wopping double chance for loot... so absolutly no reason to complain. but don't worry on next patch u will get a retail rate of 2 items + 1 in time, per 5 man. insted of now you sometimes get 10 items from 3 chest's split by the 5 members of the group. where retail had a max of 2 items per chest, so 6 total. u are getting more items than you should right now, be happy soon it's gone :)

to clarify, next patch, there will only be 1 chest no matter what you do, and it will drop 2 items + 1 more if u do the dungeon in time.. no matter what this is what drops. so 3 items split by 5 members. no more, no less. soo again enjoy the current drop rate while u can :)

Thays why i stoped to play mm+ bugstorm nothing else

29 minutes ago, jopepe said:

Thays why i stoped to play mm+ bugstorm nothing else

So... you stopped because it's more than retail ? 

15 hours ago, tweek said:

to clarify, next patch, there will only be 1 chest no matter what you do, and it will drop 2 items + 1 more if u do the dungeon in time.. no matter what this is what drops. so 3 items split by 5 members. no more, no less. soo again enjoy the current drop rate while u can :)

You mean no matter time we complete dungeon 1-3 chests it will contain ONLY 2+1 items?

yes, and there is no 3 chest's anymore, only 1 chest

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

So... you stopped because it's more than retail ? 

yep just stoped, when i get my main account unbanned which is 5 months already on pernament bann for bullsh1t ill continue playin even paying for this server like i did, whats the point in playin anymore spent 1 year on account to get perma bann for " sellin acc for irl money or fs points for fun " and get reported, everyone knows it was for fun, why didnt they do ss from earlier chat on world_en lol

53 minutes ago, jopepe said:

yep just stoped, when i get my main account unbanned which is 5 months already on pernament bann for bullsh1t ill continue playin even paying for this server like i did, whats the point in playin anymore spent 1 year on account to get perma bann for " sellin acc for irl money or fs points for fun " and get reported, everyone knows it was for fun, why didnt they do ss from earlier chat on world_en lol

I CAN SMELL THE SALT FROM YOU ! BEGONE !

1 person likes this

@tweek is it normal to drop only artifact points if you get One chest tin a Mythic +15 or higher every time 60% of the time is AP just it 

Thx for the reply 

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Stormback said:

@tweek is it normal to drop only artifact points if you get One chest tin a Mythic +15 or higher every time 60% of the time is AP just it 

Thx for the reply 

And if u get any item its goin to be 860 or 865 lol :D

players that are above 890+ ilvl can do MM+15 and higher for what reward ? for just 875 item or just AP it's kinda worth it lol