Shelby

Nighthold

53 posts in this topic

Located in Suramar, the biggest buildings of the Broken Isles await you! Continue an adventure of the third raid in Legion, Nighthold! The raid offers you to face a total of ten bosses, including the final boss who is known as Gul'dan! Its time for you to put an end to this treachery perpetrated by the Nighthold! 

Nighthold will be released on February 14th, 2018 at 18:00 (CET). Loot and achievements will be available as well! (Note: Mythic will be available in a few weeks, depending on the tests performed). Revisit these well-known old bosses of the old world;

• http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102263
    • Deep within the foundations of the Nighthold, beneath the sea, lie long-forgotten vaults that give access to the Nightwell itself. This monstrous armored scorpid has made its home in one of these vaults. Infused with the power of the Nightwell, and surrounded by a teeming brood, Skorpyron presents a serious complication to an otherwise-promising back entry to the Nighthold.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=104415
    • The cavern at the base of the Nightwell is a maelstrom of raw energy, as the power to fuel an entire civilization courses from the earth. Born from this chaotic flux, the Chronomatic Anomaly is an embodiment of the power of the Eye of Aman'thul. As it lashes out with energy attacks, the bursts of energy warp the very flow of time.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=104288
    • Trilliax, once proud servant to the nightborne aristocracy, has been discarded and left to slowly deteriorate among other surplus constructs. While an unwavering will to carry out its tasks remains, the passage of time has splintered this construct's personality matrix. It now unpredictably switches from one mode to the next, ranging from doting caretaker to homicidal sterilizer, craving recognition and validation from a master that no longer exists.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107699
    • Aluriel always had an affinity for magic. She rose through the ranks of the Nightguard effortlessly, having a natural talent with the sword. But no matter how strong she became, she wanted more. She studied with the mages at the University of Suramar, spending her days in combat training and her evenings in the artificery. She forged her weapons and armor in the Nightwell, weaving magic spells into the precious metals. She is the first Spellblade, adept in the schools of Fire, Frost and Arcane.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=103758
    • The nightborne astromancer Etraeus has devoted long years of research to scouring the skies of Azeroth, seeking answers to the great mysteries of the universe. His scrying has shown him worlds beyond our ken, and the power of the Nightwell allows him to draw upon the essence of those worlds to amplify his own powers.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=104528
    • From his youth, the nightborne Tel'arn was fascinated by plant life: the resilience and adaptability of weeds, the ability of simple grass to harness the power of the sun, the way a tree may be divided into two, or two branches grafted into one. Aided by the energies of the Nightwell, he has transformed himself to the point that he is scarely recognizable as a nightborne elf. He now considers himself something far, far greater.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=101002
    • This colossal doom lord, one of the largest and mightiest creatures in the armies of the Legion, was defeated at the Broken Shore through the combined might of the greatest heroes of the Horde and the Alliance. Having recovered from his wounds, Krosus emerges from the bay between the Nighthold and the Tomb of Sargeras to crush any who would oppose the Legion.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=103685
    • The dreadlord Tichondrius, once leader of the nathrezim, was once slain by the newly-awakened power of none other than Illidan Stormrage. Reconstituted in the Twisting Nether, Tichondrius returns to watch over Gul'dan on behalf of the Legion, ensuring that the orc warlock does not once again fail his masters.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=110965
    • Elisande once distinguished herself by resisting the Legion. She and her highborne followers broke away from Queen Azshara and the dark path she was taking, harnessing the power of the Eye of Aman'thul to create the Nightwell to protect Suramar from the Sundering. But over ten thousand years later, the Legion's arrival offered her no such recourse. She has cast her lot with the demons, hoping to once again use the power of the Nightwell - albeit this time in a very different sense - to save her people.
  • http://www.wowhead.com/npc=105503
    • The chain of events set in motion when Garrosh escaped to Draenor has continued, unbroken for all its twists and turns, leading to this very moment. Thwarted in Draenor, Gul'dan now stands on the precipice of achieving ultimate victory on behalf of his Legion masters. Standing atop the Nighthold, as the vortex of fel energy swirls in the skies overhead, the outcast orc warlock awaits his destiny.

8JaWO4J.png

In addition to the release date of Nighthold, the following things have changed;

• The maximum item level will increase to level 915 (formerly 895).
  • Legendary items will now be at level 940 when you receive one.
    • Woah, don't yell at us yet, remain calm! If you already have a legendary item, we'll make a quest available to you so you can upgrade yours (http://wowhead.com/quest=45352).
  • Player versus Player (Battlegrounds) and World Quests item level will be increased to 850 (formerly 835).
  • Remember that if you encounter any issues during the raid, please report it to the feedback thread
8 people like this

thnx ;p

Oh baby <3

omfg my man !!! yess!!!

Edited by Alan
Removal/change of ethnic slur
1 person likes this

Are you gonna fix all the buggy dungeons and quests now ? or are you just gonna add new shit?

i cant wait to report all the bugs, yeeeei

3 people like this

ilvl max is 925, gul'dan mm dropping 910 it can titanforged to +15ilvl

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, batiroll said:

ilvl max is 925, gul'dan mm dropping 910 it can titanforged to +15ilvl

Here's video as a proof 

2:35 we can see that is 7.1.5 patch 

7:33 920 itemlvl necklace.

And qq for devs, are you gonna implement warforged/titanforged system to items from World Bosses? It's really important.

Best regards.

Wow you guys are so slow with development compared to other legion servers lol

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Zyrdack said:

Wow you guys are so slow with development compared to other legion servers lol

Hey there, you are free to join any other legion server that is very fast at developing content😊. No one is forcing you to play here, if you can't support them, atleast don't discourage them 😊.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Criste said:

Hey there, you are free to join any other legion server that is very fast at developing content😊. No one is forcing you to play here, if you can't support them, atleast don't discourage them 😊.

Oh I dont play here. I'm just sayin

We do our best! Besides it's a full release... As far as I know, no one else has NH fully released yet!

And way more is on its way! ^^ We have some great surprises incoming.

2 people like this

39 minutes ago, Bestial said:

We do our best! Besides it's a full release... As far as I know, no one else has NH fully released yet!

thank you for the effort even if your early game content is kinda buggy the end game content is almost perfect! so thank you

21 hours ago, MeePwNz101 said:

Here's video as a proof 

2:35 we can see that is 7.1.5 patch 

7:33 920 itemlvl necklace.

And qq for devs, are you gonna implement warforged/titanforged system to items from World Bosses? It's really important.

Best regards.

don't count on world bosses for titanforged/warforged, what do you expect while Sharthos's loot table is implemented for Dugon of the frostbrood (if I remember the name right)

Besides, in some countries you still need a vpn to use the server, there was an unblocker app which worked great and they replaced it with sth that doesn't work.

Im always undergeared when it comes to big raids like that so it doesnt really matter to me

On 03/02/2018 at 0:40 PM, Zyrdack said:

Oh I dont play here. I'm just sayin

Savage

Nice work, keep it up Firestorm, straight in the right direction. U have put so much effort into it, don't let trolls and spammers decrease server's quality. I suggest to change whisp restriction to level 70 to avoid being spammed by 3rd party services/gold russian sellers. QA team i expect your support for this. Have a nice day.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:00 AM, ashzz1998 said:

Are you gonna fix all the buggy dungeons and quests now ? or are you just gonna add new shit?

They can't fix some dungeons due to copyright issues from blizzard. They HAVE to keep certain things bugged otherwise blizzard can take them down. If you want to do old raids download their older versions of wow

On 6.2.2018 at 11:08 PM, Druidakai said:

They can't fix some dungeons due to copyright issues from blizzard. They HAVE to keep certain things bugged otherwise blizzard can take them down. If you want to do old raids download their older versions of wow

That's sounds like a bad excuse for not to fix older content. Or can someone with a law degree from the US( proven by the Government of the US) confirm that "theory"?
From my point of view on copy right issues I would like to say, that a bug will not be the reason to keep you safe from Copyright issues.

Because the main thought of your theory is: A game with bugs is a total different game than a Game without bugs.
So in my opinion a Judge would like to have much more proof to say such easy things. More like this: To confirm that the WoW Version of Firestorm is not the same like that from Blizzard, we have to take a closer look at things like the used game core and more technical things like other programmed source codes to make sure there is a difference between the Blizzard WoW-Legion version and the FS one.

So to keep it easy, I would like to say that Firestorm should just say if they will do fix older raids/ content or not.

br
Neosilver

On 2/7/2018 at 0:08 AM, Druidakai said:

What? The fact that this server exists with its Legion realm even if bugged already violates the ToS. Fixing the old content or not, Blizz can take it down either way.

The only question is, why didn't they? Maybe popularity or the server (where the realms are stored and operating from) location, can't know for sure.

Edited by Tideturner

Will the loot from Loot Boxes will increase in ilvl too ? I am planning to buy some golden points outta here especially to gear up my dh and i am curious about it so much i saved some silver point for it xD btw i opened many before and no legendary ;c 

6 minutes ago, Grigorix said:

Will the loot from Loot Boxes will increase in ilvl too ? I am planning to buy some golden points outta here especially to gear up my dh and i am curious about it so much i saved some silver point for it xD btw i opened many before and no legendary ;c 

They must.

1 hour ago, Grigorix said:

Like thousand people are asking the same question for last 2 weeks... There is even separate thread about it but unfortunately no one has got any answer from staff member yet 😔😑. It's getting quite frustrating and my gut feeling is that the day i use my 1200 Gold coins on lootboxes, on next day they will announce lootbox upgrade and I will leave server out of frustration. 😂

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Criste said:

Like thousand people are asking the same question for last 2 weeks... There is even separate thread about it but unfortunately no one has got any answer from staff member yet 😔😑. It's getting quite frustrating and my gut feeling is that the day i use my 1200 Gold coins on lootboxes, on next day they will announce lootbox upgrade and I will leave server out of frustration. 😂

So how about waiting two days or even a week befor you make your move? ;-) 

2 hours ago, 2ice0 said:

So how about waiting two days or even a week befor you make your move? ;-) 

I am waiting since NH was announced :-P NH is releasing so obviously I want to raid it but I sold my main recently and I don't wanna gear other chars again to max ilvl and 54 traits when I have too many gold coins so :-P Its quite obvious to understand why so many people like tons of them are looking forward to lootbox upgrade... It makes no sense to upgrade them after 1 or 2 weeks of NH launch when the content becomes old and you can anyways farm gear in 2 weeks so also buying lootbox after 2 weeks makes no sense. :-) 

3 people like this