Shelby

Nighthold

53 posts in this topic

Can we espec next Legion Patch after NH Mythic release?? Thanks for reading.

5 hours ago, Tarlonywho said:

Can we espec next Legion Patch after NH Mythic release?? Thanks for reading.

Next patch update eta is sometime in April if everything goes well and on time.

hm okay then I will just play retail 735+ until that, just hope that BFA "open" beta won´t be live at this time..I just cant take this low patch anymore..

Edited by Tarlonywho

3 hours ago, Alan said:

Next patch update eta is sometime in April if everything goes well and on time.

ehm and why u dont answer the peoples main question? ilvl increase will be for what? it should be for keystones too and all ....so would u be so kind to answer or why u dont answer

2 people like this

Can someone explain the WQ and PvP ilvl change? Right now it's possible to get 845 from a World Quest (excluding warfroges, titanforges etc.) - not 835. Is it about blue items or what?

What about LFR Nighthold ? When it will be available ?

1 person likes this

We'll work on this as soon as we can.

2 hours ago, Tassos1123 said:

ehm and why u dont answer the peoples main question? ilvl increase will be for what? it should be for keystones too and all ....so would u be so kind to answer or why u dont answer

Even if I liked your post, you cant ask him that question since he is only moderator and not administrator :) The people who should be answering all these question don't respect/ don't care about players anymore I guess :)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Tassos1123 said:

27 minutes ago, Criste said:

Even if I liked your post, you cant ask him that question since he is only moderator and not administrator :) The people who should be answering all these question don't respect/ don't care about players anymore I guess :)

The reason I have ignored these is because I don't have an eta, I can't get an eta. I'd rather give out no information than false information.

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Alan said:

The reason I have ignored these is because I don't have an eta, I can't get an eta. I'd rather give out no information than false information.

they aint asking for an eta, they are asking what ilvl increases will be for.

What about Mythic+ Item level drops ? How is it now? Is it still 865 from m10-14 ? Is it increased alredy, or will it be increased ? When ?

can Mythic NH drop hc NH gear it will cool you know and all will help in report bug :D

On 12/02/2018 at 1:59 PM, Palaknight said:

They must.

On 12/02/2018 at 1:54 PM, Grigorix said:

Will the loot from Loot Boxes will increase in ilvl too ? I am planning to buy some golden points outta here especially to gear up my dh and i am curious about it so much i saved some silver point for it xD btw i opened many before and no legendary ;c 

On 12/02/2018 at 3:26 PM, Criste said:

Like thousand people are asking the same question for last 2 weeks... There is even separate thread about it but unfortunately no one has got any answer from staff member yet 😔😑. It's getting quite frustrating and my gut feeling is that the day i use my 1200 Gold coins on lootboxes, on next day they will announce lootbox upgrade and I will leave server out of frustration. 😂

We will indeed update the loot boxes! Including some new ones are coming!
This changes will come by the end of this week, start of next week.

2 people like this

12 hours ago, issaeisa said:

can Mythic NH drop hc NH gear it will cool you know and all will help in report bug :D

It will be implemented soon!

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Demopepa said:

What about Mythic+ Item level drops ? How is it now? Is it still 865 from m10-14 ? Is it increased alredy, or will it be increased ? When ?

yes its still same ilvl but can go up to 915

1 person likes this

Well you can´t drop 915 item, at all 900+ item from mythic + yet, only from MM ToV and NH.. 

That´s why am asking, coz a lot of people know about this, and just waiting for basic ilvl drop raise from mms of this level.

15 minutes ago, Demopepa said:

Well you can´t drop 915 item, at all 900+ item from mythic + yet, only from MM ToV and NH.. 

That´s why am asking, coz a lot of people know about this, and just waiting for basic ilvl drop raise from mms of this level.

End instance chests from M+ can have up to 915

33 minutes ago, Bestial said:

End instance chests from M+ can have up to 915

So only warforged/titanforged ilvl is increased :/ I hope MM+ rewards will increase with opening NH Mythic like it was here. Now there is no motivation to do high MM+ imo only for "flexing" :D 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Bestial said:

We will indeed update the loot boxes! Including some new ones are coming!
This changes will come by the end of this week, start of next week.

FINALLY!!! Thank you for your answer 😊 but as predicted my gut feeling was right, I bought 60 lootboxes yesterday and here you are reporting about their upgrade today 😂 The only good thing is that I have another 800 coins to buy 60 more. And well try to upgrade them in kind of good way please , I got 1 890 from 60 boxes and ofc no legendaries from any lootbox yet... dunno whether it is my badluck or bad scripting from your side 😂😛

1 hour ago, Criste said:

FINALLY!!! Thank you for your answer 😊 but as predicted my gut feeling was right, I bought 60 lootboxes yesterday and here you are reporting about their upgrade today 😂 The only good thing is that I have another 800 coins to buy 60 more. And well try to upgrade them in kind of good way please , I got 1 890 from 60 boxes and ofc no legendaries from any lootbox yet... dunno whether it is my badluck or bad scripting from your side 😂😛

Oh, that's not so good from cash shop boxes. I don't know how motivated i'd be to buy these after hearing that because 60 boxes is a lot. Too bad we don't have a system here where after you open a certain number of boxes, you get a guaranteed max ilvl piece or Lego.

2 hours ago, Ghia said:

Oh, that's not so good from cash shop boxes. I don't know how motivated i'd be to buy these after hearing that because 60 boxes is a lot. Too bad we don't have a system here where after you open a certain number of boxes, you get a guaranteed max ilvl piece or Lego.

Exaclty... Atm i am not sure I will buy them coz I have bought around 140 till now and NOT A SINGLE legendary.  And roughly 5 of those 140 lootboxes gave me 890 gear so I feel robbed but don't know i am still making my mind up whether to buy them or not. But as you said if there was any system that after certain boxes you will get good items that would be Awesome. 

1 hour ago, Criste said:

Exaclty... Atm i am not sure I will buy them coz I have bought around 140 till now and NOT A SINGLE legendary.  And roughly 5 of those 140 lootboxes gave me 890 gear so I feel robbed but don't know i am still making my mind up whether to buy them or not. But as you said if there was any system that after certain boxes you will get good items that would be Awesome. 

just count 100 fps 10€ with " no luck "

46 minutes ago, jopepe said:

just count 100 fps 10€ with " no luck "

2 hours ago, Criste said:

5 hours ago, Ghia said:

6 hours ago, Criste said:

I'd agree with this getting changed (see below), to something higher to offer more of a incentive (as the max item level will raise), we'll have to wait and see ladies and gentlemen :) 

• For each 5 loot boxes, you should have an item that is 875 ilvl minimum.

Edited by Alan

I am also concerned about the changes made to legendary items for certain classes. for instance, The Cord of Inifinity Legendary belt for Arcane Mages has a different effect because it was changed. I upgraded mine to 940 with the Titanforged Essence and the Effect remains the same. Can you comment on that?

15 hours ago, Bestial said:

yes its still same ilvl but can go up to 915

its same ok but will it be increased?