endryu

Loot Boxes ilvl cap increase.

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 
I was wandering, will Loot Boxes' content be increased once Nighthold raid is released? And by content i mean ilvl equipment cap obtainable from these.

Most probably yes. At the moment it looks like just a waste of money buying them, max ilvl in server is 910 whereas Lootboxes are still giving highest chance of 895 and that too very very rarely like 1 in 30, most of the items will be in range 865-875 and AP is also low considering you need millions for traits after 35. 

If you are thinking about spending points then I will suggest look for characters in shop because very good geared and high traits characters are selling very cheap so gambling with lootboxes is not worth it. They are completely useless (At the moment).

1 person likes this

Yeah, that is what im thinking right now. Im saving Loyalty Points hoping that Loot boxes' content'll be increased once Nighthold is out. That's why I asked.
If someone from Staff members could confirm, would be great.

3 hours ago, endryu said:

Yeah, that is what im thinking right now. Im saving Loyalty Points hoping that Loot boxes' content'll be increased once Nighthold is out. That's why I asked.
If someone from Staff members could confirm, would be great.

wait tomorrow ;) 

4 people like this

I'm about to go ham on loot boxes if they get updated

18 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

wait tomorrow ;) 

Now is tomorrow :P whats happening ?

2 people like this

Nothing about lootboxes in latest anouncement about nighthold..

1 person likes this

Thanks for the announcement, but yeah nothing about loot boxes. Is it increased to 915 like other drops?

1 person likes this

Thats pretty shiet xD

21 hours ago, Ouroboros said:

wait tomorrow ;) 

Well we waited and what a awesome news that is! Nighthold releasing on 14th Feb, Hyped!😍 But this thread was and is about Lootboxes and that announcement has no mention of it so is there going to be another announcement about lootboxes ? Or they are not getting upgrade after all😪.

2 people like this

On 1-2-2018 at 2:21 PM, Ouroboros said:

wait tomorrow ;) 

so.. any news?

Maybe we are just supposed to assume that Loot Boxes will get updated when Nighthold is released, and are not going to be before then?

10 minutes ago, Ghia said:

Maybe we are just supposed to assume that Loot Boxes will get updated when Nighthold is released, and are not going to be before then?

We can't you know... they cost real money it's not joke just to assume they will upgrade and then spend all your gold coins only to realize they are not upgraded. Hope some admin looks at this and answers the question .

An announcement will be made when/if any changes are made to the lootboxes, keep your eye peeled. 

Edit - You will also notice a change in the description of the lootboxes (currently 895 max) once they have been updated so there is no need for users to test if they have been updated.

http://prntscr.com/i9l4a4

Edited by Alan
2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Alan said:

An announcement will be made when/if any changes are made to the lootboxes, keep your eye peeled. 

Edit - You will also notice a change in the description of the lootboxes (currently 895 max) once they have been updated.

okey ty for the answer :D

1 hour ago, Alan said:

Edit - You will also notice a change in the description of the lootboxes (currently 895 max) once they have been updated so there is no need for users to test if they have been updated.

First of all thank you for your answer 😊. But everyone commenting here already know what you said. We are not interested in whether there will be announcement or not, we are interested in knowing whether the lootboxes are getting upgrade or not :-) 

Up. No announcement yet about lootboxes with only 4 days remaining of NH launch :( On one side they are posting stuff giving discount and encouraging players to buy coins, once players have bought coins they give ZERO attention to players who are helping them by donating... A simple answer in YES or No is sufficient but well we are just players no one cares right ? 

1 person likes this

Still nothing, great...

4 minutes ago, Hurte said:

Still nothing, great...

Well there is answer in Nighthold thread. They are getting upgrade at end of this week.