Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snowhard

Worst thing to happen is getting your account banned

12 posts in this topic

I've been trying to get my account unbanned for a while now and its not going anywhere, when i go to my account page it says : BANNED ACCOUNT   reason:Security issue please contact ourboros. did that: Started conversation: December 20, 2017

he did not respond i write him again after 2 weeks and still no response.then i waited for month and still no response,he hasn't even read what i wrote.

then i wrote to forum about my problem,told me to make ban appeal and i did that.

after while it was denied and head GM said Your account was banned under "Security issue" or account breach. Please contact Admin Ouroborus via the forums through private message and he will assist you further. 

oh sure hes assisting me for 2 month already with his unresponsiveness.

guess there's nothing else i can do just leave this server.

3 people like this

What did you expect ? This is private server with random staff and thats normal for private servers lol especially here.

Spoiler

sounds about right.  do yourself a favor and just let it go

2 people like this

well i expected something but after watching what Blatancy posted i no longer expect to get unbanned,i have never donated i don't have money to spend on games,it is why i play on private server ,on retail you have to pay lots and lots of money that i don't have.

I know but thats here on FS. There are a lot more private servers with more professional staff

me too want to talk with him , would be nice if we get an answer

The staff are not responding properly here, I asked something from @Leviathan and he is not responding too, the only responding guy around here is @Inveric who at least said, I am not in charge it and got me rid of waiting for him :D 

*waits for more warning points for the videos*

look honestly you could try a ban appeal but more than likely its going to get ignored, or more likely, declined because you have been making it a public issues

staff will say that thats not the case, that only some facts are being showed, (insert excuse here)  the usual good stuff, we dont discriminate, we dont play favorites, blah blah blah  these are flat out lies.

if there is a legitimate reason for the ban then ofc it wont get reversed, and they will give a legitimate reason (example: there is video evidence you hacked in arenas)  but honestly, i wouldnt even count on that being said.

i dont know what happened, the link you posted says cant be found.  all i can say is try a ban appeal, but i wouldnt hold my breath.  in the meantime make a new account and play on

my last advice: 

do what i do, ignore the staff completely, follow the rules, block them on discord, ignore ingame whispers from them, ignore forum msgs from them, follow the rules and forget they exist.  i dont even report people anymore.  i have ZERO respect for the current staff (except for highmetal on garrosh, he is awesome and i hope Inveric doesnt corrupt him) 

the saddest part about me posting this: i have been here (Pandashan) since MoP went live in 2012, im a retired game master (pandashan)  and the current staff have given me reason to feel like this......  it sucks :(

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING TIME:

if you need help leveling a new horde character, check out my guide: SHAMELESS ADVERTISING MY GUIDE

Edited by Blatancy
SHAMELESS ADVERTISING
1 person likes this

Eh Velanor, Droodic, Exonation, Legnax, Peluche..that were good people...

Now Staff consists with random (kids) and GM's are just powerhungry players on FS that applied for GM position to protect themselves/friends and "punish" anyone who they don't like..

1 person likes this

i guess there is nothing else to do,im not gonna make another account i always had 2,but this was my main i played here since MoP 2013,played with my main char on MoP then transferred to WoD and lastly to Legion,im not going to start anew. 

25 minutes ago, Snowhard said:

i guess there is nothing else to do,im not gonna make another account i always had 2,but this was my main i played here since MoP 2013,played with my main char on MoP then transferred to WoD and lastly to Legion,im not going to start anew. 

come back to MoP and ill do what i can to help you out.  

2 hours ago, Palaknight said:

Eh Velanor, Droodic, Exonation, Legnax, Peluche..that were good people...

Now Staff consists with random (kids) and GM's are just powerhungry players on FS that applied for GM position to protect themselves/friends and "punish" anyone who they don't like..

i love these names

stormlash, icemetal too :D

Thread is now closed.