Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enryko

French files

2 posts in this topic

Hey there fellow firestorm players!

I recently started to play on this server and I also use this servers files for wow model viewer.
It's really annoying however, because all the files are in french so I won't know what i'm equipping my characters.
I already managed to change the in-game stuff to English, but i'm really struggling with changing the file names to English.
Does somebody know how I can solve this?
Is there some kind of patcher I can use to make them English?
I already tried downloading another wod client from another server, but that took me really long and I got a lot of errors.

Edit: I don't know if someone else already suggested this problem. I couldn't find it..

Edited by Enryko

7 minutes ago, Enryko said:

Hey there fellow firestorm players!

I recently started to play on this server and I also use this servers files for wow model viewer.
It's really annoying however, because all the files are in french so I won't know what i'm equipping my characters.
I already managed to change the in-game stuff to English, but i'm really struggling with changing the file names to English.
Does somebody know how I can solve this?
Is there some kind of patcher I can use to make them English?
I already tried downloading another wod client from another server, but that took me really long and I got a lot of errors.

Edit: I don't know if someone else already suggested this problem. I couldn't find it..

This automatically got posted in Tutorials & Guides... I'm not sure how that happened...