Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeNance

Upgrades - ilvl - legendaries

5 posts in this topic

I have been hearing chatter  about upgrading a legendary from 910 to 940 - you go  down four ilvls - u lose  HP.  I have been looking to see if an announcement was made  to clear up the confusion and I have not seen any.  

So if u have a char who ilvl is 860 with a 910 legendary - does that mean when u go to 940 ur new ilvl will 856?  Your dps and hp go down as well?

When they upgraded the legendaries ilvl, for some reason the script for the overall ilvl got screwed up and giving too much ilvl; therefore, they reduced the ilvl from leggos, hp and stats. I haven't been able to find the reason for this since the ilvl gain its a mathematical problem within the scripts. As for the stats I wasnt able to compare the stats from then to now.

3 hours ago, Nox Paradox said:

When they upgraded the legendaries ilvl, for some reason the script for the overall ilvl got screwed up and giving too much ilvl; therefore, they reduced the ilvl from leggos, hp and stats. I haven't been able to find the reason for this since the ilvl gain its a mathematical problem within the scripts. As for the stats I wasnt able to compare the stats from then to now.

So I guess I should chance it and upgrade my legendary

Basically, 910 ilvl legendaries were giving as much stats as 940 ilvl ones, and the 940 ilvl ones were giving as much as 970 ilvl ones or something like that.

That higher item level (than it should be) was also calculated in the overall item level. So if you had a 910 legendary the general ilvl was calculated with a 940.

Now, after the legendary item level was corrected, you get correct stats and correct overall item level calculation. That's why you dropped stats and item levels.

So from now on there should not be such thing as "dropping ilvl" when you upgrade a legendary.

11 hours ago, Crissie said:

Basically, 910 ilvl legendaries were giving as much stats as 940 ilvl ones, and the 940 ilvl ones were giving as much as 970 ilvl ones or something like that.

That higher item level (than it should be) was also calculated in the overall item level. So if you had a 910 legendary the general ilvl was calculated with a 940.

Now, after the legendary item level was corrected, you get correct stats and correct overall item level calculation. That's why you dropped stats and item levels.

So from now on there should not be such thing as "dropping ilvl" when you upgrade a legendary.

ahhh okk