• Announcements

treexekida

bugs and hacks in pvp

5 posts in this topic

First of all i dont know if i am in the right section, if not im sorry....

I am starting this topic cause in 2v2 arena a deathknight was moving inside cyclone and everytime i log a warlock is in the other side. Well i dont know if warlocks must survive that long and do crazy damage... i mean an affli lock is now a god i arena. If locks are that way nowadays legion sucks and if there are bugs pls fix them cause cant play like that. its unenjoyable and people seem to leave server cause of that.

All u see in arenas is demo locks - affli locks - bm hunters - and deathknights right now. Its another thing some classes to be better in 2v2 but bugs definitely have something to do about it. I dont want to leave server cause i like pvp and legion but i cant play like this

Respectfully a bugged overgrowth resto druid player

Please comment and write down any bugs u found out guys, at least if we know them we can play better

1 person likes this

On 25/2/2018 at 1:03 AM, Starghoster said:

Hello there i played few month in Blizzard with BM Hunter and i just wanna req a fix for the "Hati" he dont do damage to the enemy when you atack them only your main pet do it,also sometimes "Hati" dont event focus the enemy-target.

Don't mix between retail patch 7.3.5 and 7.1.5 the bug in BM hunters that http://www.wowhead.com/spell=207068/titans-thunder#comments deal much more damage than it should deal with frenzy it deal near 1000k+ near 350k 350k 350k which it should be fixed sometimes from first hit it actived which it should after 5 times use of dire frenzy also maybe hait and main pet deal some dmg from using ir because hati get benift from it

and about locks their something wrong for sure in their armor and dmg in pvp 

I dont mix with anything i played in blizz from long time ago even in 7.0.3 so there is a big diffrent about doing dmg and not doing damage with your Hati so they must get a look to him and fix it because this is facepalm even the fury warriors or the rogues they can one hit you and this is not normal 

The Basillisk Honor Talent dosent even work like the basillisk does 4k damage...