Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Siege of Orgrimmar (Heroic)

6 posts in this topic

Jm4hTTw.jpg

After several months of waiting, something promised is finally coming, and here is the biggest raids of Mists of Pandaria. Come face the 14 bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar in Heroic mode! The corrupt warlord Garrosh sank into madness and the thirst for power, so much that he completely denied his owner faction and ideals. It's now up to you to stop him and no matter what faction, he will face you with the same fury and fighting spirit. Do not let him get a hold of Pandaria!

He surrounds himself with the best Lieutenants and ferocious beasts to achieve his ends and become the sole supreme leader of Azeroth. You will have a lot of trouble during this long ordeal, but it's a necessary evil, and do NOT let it go!

Siege of Orgrimmar will be available on February 27th, 2018 at 13:00 (CET). Loot and achievements will be available, except for Skeer and Garrosh as they're in testing mode.

Garrosh has many unwary protectors, who are;

3 people like this

GG I know soo taked many year fulll fixed but anyways good job finaly we can finish 14/14 but i have one qustion can we add ranking on pandaria? Like legion? So we can know who is fierst and who is second in proggres. One more qustion when klaxxi and garrosh out with loot and achiv?

2 people like this

Is it also available on other servers of later expansions? Can I go tame Thok to have an armored devilsaur?

I just tried and can't enter it at all... so am i missing something (i have another person in group as a raid, tried all settings)

@Rugarr. This announcement is for Garrosh realm (Mists of Pandaria), on Sylvanas (Legion) it is closed.

tigd-2018.png

ahh thanks got confused.  really wish this would be done for sylvanas

1 person likes this