Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoulDark

server without fixes

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I would like to know why the kingdom has not received any patches and / or fixes since August. What is the direction the server will take? Every time there are more bugs and it seems that there are no fixes...We are abandoned? We must intuit the death of the server?

Ty

Edited by SoulDark

what i think its more relevant...that "things" used to work..then from 1day to the next they got bugged..and they didnt fix it since months...2 examples ...nl entrance bug...and the mobs that cant be attacked at first boss in mos...and they attack sometimes during fight if u are close to them random players and u cant attack them....

1 person likes this

Another example is icc, you can not access the final boss because there is a valkir bug and you can not access to the boss: valithria Dreamwalker. It may not be a major bug, but it causes people to go to another kingdom to get the mount. Before it icc worked perfectly.

nobody cares about that rly...

I believe that nobody cares about is happening in guldan...

there are no patches or fixes since August

if you wanted to fix the things. Then become a developer and fix the things. Most of the developer are working 24/7 for us. Atleast give them a clap on the shoulder for do something really nice for us. 

1 person likes this

Souldark if you look at the gul'dan then you only seeing like 200 people online and if you look at legion then you will see legion got like 6000 people. Developers are right now focusing on legion for fix all the things in legion

Posted (edited)

because we are 200 people as you say (really 350) we do not deserve to get a patch? firestorm are several kingdoms not only legion.

I already do my job posting in the bugtracker

Edited by SoulDark

dont get me wrong i just reffered to the fact that they break things that work..

They disabled frozen orb, is not a fix but it's something.

Posted (edited)

they disable the orb because people complained a lot in the Spanish forum, otherwise we would still be with that problem

Edited by erinies