Thecub

Losing to backpedalers @firestormservers

46 posts in this topic

Just got back to WOW after a break me and my friend ratstorm are trying to have fun in 2s but we keep fighting bug demo locks that do x3 ratstorms dmg (DH) 3k last season. We meld his thal'kiel's consumption or netherwalk/Pre con it as (MW) but that doesnt really matter too much we never get hit by that because we are better than the people we fight 99.9% of the time anyways its the pets being bugged perhaps? i mean comon x3 the DH dmg? im drinking every 1minute as MW. Losing to backpedalers firestorm@us talk to me please Take a look at the screenshot in which we win and also lose because the backpedaling 1200 learnt that he can use a pet attack to keep MW in combat:) people have cried before about this but i think its time to do something about it firestorm its killing PVP 2s and 3s 

fix.png

2 people like this

Well it was about ducking time someone speaks of it too!!!

I've been making complaints for the bugs since day 1 my friend and it seems they dont care...they only care about donations and how many people are online( prove me wrong firestorm guys answer me for once...)

Are u gonna fix any bug here ever?( cause i would like to play in another server if u never gonna fix them)

U can go high rating here only with lock and bm thats true and sad...

And yes if u are good u win them but if they are the same good as u they beat u cause of the fucking bugs...its so frustrating

I cant play my class

FIrestorm guys ANSWER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive made a topic here ive tried everything and no ducking responce

1 person likes this

#FIX DEMO LOCKS

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, treexekida said:

Well it was about ducking time someone speaks of it too!!!

I've been making complaints for the bugs since day 1 my friend and it seems they dont care...they only care about donations and how many people are online( prove me wrong firestorm guys answer me for once...)

Are u gonna fix any bug here ever?( cause i would like to play in another server if u never gonna fix them)

U can go high rating here only with lock and bm thats true and sad...

And yes if u are good u win them but if they are the same good as u they beat u cause of the fucking bugs...its so frustrating

I cant play my class

FIrestorm guys ANSWER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive made a topic here ive tried everything and no ducking responce

Recount said he did 130million dmg in total :) if this warlock/rsham had half the skill rat and myself have we would lose at 10%dampening

did he did double his dmg and still lost?

5 minutes ago, GOLDEN said:

did he did double his dmg and still lost?

prob was just scared to see my name on his gladius frame and played horrible because of real life panic attack caveing in to the presure

Edited by Thecub

that`s what happen to me wen i saw R1 names xD

You are talking like Dh damage is 100% blizzlike we shud stop complaining about pvp in fs since all classes have broken talents / spells 

1 person likes this

i reach say firestorm mop is better than legion. Its fun jacob you are mad about broken dmg. I still remember when dh was bugged then you and ratstorm was playing bug dh in 2s. its fun you speaking about demonlogy when your m8 played dh when dh was bugged

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Rogueter said:

i reach say firestorm mop is better than legion. Its fun jacob you are mad about broken dmg. I still remember when dh was bugged then you and ratstorm was playing bug dh in 2s. its fun you speaking about demonlogy when your m8 played dh when dh was bugged

was rank 1 after it got "fixed" yo when every other dh quit apart from me

Stop complaining??? What are u talking about?? Of course i am complaining...

It is not a little bugged mate it is ducking impossible to win against demo and bm right now...the damage is insane, ooo sorry INSANE!!!!

I am resto druid and i can not play like that it is unplayable...every time i face demo locks im totally tilted

Its like doing 2v3!!! really!!!

PVP server in which u can not do pvp is not pvp server at all.

The real deal isnt who is playing the bugged classes here, is if and when are they even consider to look at these matters cause it seems that noone in Firestorm has even the decency of replying to us and tell us something like " ok guys we'll look into these matters"

THEY DONT GIVE A DUCK ABOUT IT AND THIS SUCKS

And dont forget these bugs are from day 1 in Greymane DAY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the gms play demo lock...lol

Edited by treexekida

And Retardedspec if i may say something to u with respect...

Every retard plays lock here and some of em are just bad players man who u outplay in arena and still win cause of the bugs...

Doesnt refer to u but wtf man u should be the one that tells how shitty this situation is cause u know lock better than me man...

And wouldnt u prefer to win a match where the teams have the same chances of winning???

i mean i dont care of be rank 1 when i know i have an advantage i dont get the joy man...i just like the game and want to play it properly and if i am not good i prefer being low rated forever cause the best may win not the best bugs!!!!

22 minutes ago, treexekida said:

And Retardedspec if i may say something to u with respect...

Every retard plays lock here and some of em are just bad players man who u outplay in arena and still win cause of the bugs...

Doesnt refer to u but wtf man u should be the one that tells how shitty this situation is cause u know lock better than me man...

And wouldnt u prefer to win a match where the teams have the same chances of winning???

i mean i dont care of be rank 1 when i know i have an advantage i dont get the joy man...i just like the game and want to play it properly and if i am not good i prefer being low rated forever cause the best may win not the best bugs!!!!

it seems they are delaying spell fixes for 7.3 since many spells got changed

3 minutes ago, souna100 said:

it seems they are delaying spell fixes for 7.3 since many spells got changed

Delaying??? These bugs we are talking about are since DAY 1!!!!

And no ducking responce from Firestorm stufff....

i just want an answer...Are they gonna fix em?? they gonna w8 for next patch??? they dont give a duck??

But they are fixing animation and they dont care of fixing pvp in a pvp server

Answer Firestorm guys ANSWER

i quite enjoy the forum,complaining about demo dmg? like can you specific which spells/pets are bugged and does high dmg?one thing is annoying bug is the pets in pvp,ofc they teleport back to u,but in pve they are annoying asf like my felguard levitates in the air,and watcthes the boss instead doin dmg,so im forced to pull him back,then resend him to boss,so please enlighten me what bug we have cuz im curious

Edited by Deaglee
nonquoute

4 minutes ago, Deaglee said:

i quite enjoy the forum,complaining about demo dmg? like can you specific which spells/pets are bugged and does high dmg?one thing is annoying bug is the pets in pvp,ofc they teleport back to u,but in pve they are annoying asf like my felguard levitates in the air,and watcthes the boss instead doin dmg,so im forced to pull him back,then resend him to boss,so please enlighten me what bug we have cuz im curious

Well ask a high rated lock to answer they know better man...

i just know that is not the way locks do damage cause ive played in official too!!!

its like 2 locks doing damage together!!!!

Its not my job to find the exact bug neither the percentage of extra damage that is firestorms job to do....but every single one devent player ive ever talked too agrees that this is insane not logical ducking bugged damage demos have right now...even when u outplay them even then the damage is not logical

i dont know exactly what it is...is it the pets damage is it some spells damage the survivability of locks i dont know exactly...i know how it feels in comparison to official

I play resto druid over 6 years now believe i know when something its retarded

im only getting top dmg in pvp i spread doom to atleast 3-4 target and use fel lord on them,while they remain stunned by infernal,im still curious what dmg bug he talks about since some class can delete you in second,while demonology requires time to setup the burst,which can be countered if u dont waste defenses and shits early,one bug i know is the pet bug where they chase you and if u pull them back,they teleport back to u ,but before the pet got stuck and i had to resummon my felguard everytime i went atleast 100 meter away,oh and i forgot to mention that the pet is not attackin the players like it bugs in pve,is happening in pvp aswell,im seeing my felguard just watches the player,while imps does cast firebolt on target,so im still waitin for the bugged spells/pets i hope i get answer

if i record the games i play vs a demo you would wanna cry needs fix end of convo. GMs super lazy. devs doing crack with the money they get from donations 

Edited by Thecub

7e895346cbdb9ed92d365f99d484744e.gif

3 people like this

69a50ca55b5ab6208fd303592dc934a0.gif but it doesn't matter because ONLY DEMON locks que

1 person likes this

do that,because im really curious about that

7 minutes ago, Deaglee said:

do that,because im really curious about that

going to do it mate but honestly no idea what the fuck i'm a meant to be even doing? need some context dere mate

Facing Lock: the feeling that u are playing like u deserve to be in bliizz championship with what u had just healed with ur healer!!! LOL

κατάλογος.jpg

Edited by treexekida

this is making the new slide i got installed to my backgarden very hard to use

slide to rank 1.jpg

all 3 of us burst feral with a stormbolt on him with prison on sham in to dr para with a insta legsweep on the druids trinket with x2 lockouts on shams next to casts and fear still no kill fix DH/war dmg lads https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/292078590529372160/422542968290017291/d09331275b5d54c4358f9bd14475b217.png